Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

20 Years With The Same Hot Chick!

MarkS_A18138

I love the fact that Tracy and I have been married for 20 years today! In this time of easy devoices and just ok relationships we have made it 20 years! I love my wife more today than the day I married her. I could not imagine life without her and I don't! I have found over the past 20 years that you will have fights about everything and there is no way to avoid it if you plan on having a healthy relationship. I was told when I 20 years old Never go to bed mad at each other! You know what, it works! I am not saying that we have been able to do every time but we try. We have found that you can keep a long relationship fresh if you always tell each other that you LOVE them and mean it! Hell I still get excited like a teenager when we go out! I also truly believe that having God in are relationship has been the major factor.

By the way the bet among all our friends when we got married was only 4 years MAX! Tracy and I fought like cats and dogs in High school!!!!!!

By the way the bet among all our friends when we got married was only 4 years MAX! Tracy and I fought like cats and dogs in High school!!!!!!

My wife's "friends" were so alarmed by me that they called this other schmuck she had dumped a while before and told him to move back in because she must be really desperate.

We have had 22 happy years of marriage... and that's a decent scoring average for a couple who have been married for 26 years! :lol:

Congrats...... having a wife who shoots makes it all the better, as I well know. :)

-Mike

Definitely keeps your mind right, if you know what I mean.

My wife qualifies on M-16 and M-9.

Congrats Mark. I feel much the same way you do and I don't hesitate to tell people how lucky I am to have a beautiful, warm, loving wife. I couldn't ask for a better mate.

Beth and I started dating when we were juniors in high school. We have now been married for almost 19 years and I’m smart enough to know that the grass is NOT greener on the other side. :)