Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 6 Championship

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What BBQ?

A Puerto Rican, a Caucasian, and a bald Jew walk into a bar…
... and the bartender says .....

Bender, Krispy, I wish I could come up with a good punchline for that one. I'm sure when we get done with the get-together we'll have one.

;)

Edited by Nemo

Guess we can do the BBQ and then kill a pitcher or three at the local watering hole.

What say ye?

I wouldn't mind a rack of ribs and some suds.

I'm in, if you guys wouldn't mind another chair at the table.

Tony

Guess we can do the BBQ and then kill a pitcher or three at the local watering hole.

What are you guys going to drink???

Coors Light...

So, is anyone going to warn the place to stock up on a few extra cases of 'silver bullets?'

:D:D

Hi Cliff!

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

So, is anyone going to warn the place to stock up on a few extra cases of 'silver bullets?'

:D:D

Hi Cliff!

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Hooters has coors light on tap :wub:

Seeya Friday,

Cliff

Sorry in advance for the drift. Does anybody who is going to A6 have a Benny Hill 6" Fat Free that I could play with a little? I am thinking of getting one, and would like to test drive one before I throw down that kind of $. Thanks.

Edited by RAZZ

Bill,

I hate to tell you this but from how his knees are locked together I think the shooter on the cover needs to find the porta potty quick! :lol:

It looks like there will be some great stages. I noticed that not only did you restrain yourself from adding a third Texas Star to Stage 3 but even removed the second one. Or did you just stack them three deep? :)

I can hardly wait until the match. See you there. Go Squad 92!

Sorry in advance for the drift. Does anybody who is going to A6 have a Benny Hill 6" Fat Free that I could play with a little? I am thinking of getting one, and would like to test drive one before I throw down that kind of $. Thanks.

I'm not sure but I think Remo Henlo from North Tennesse Practical Shooters recently took delivery on the gun you mention.

Don't know for sure if he is going to attend A6 but it's a good bet he will be there.

You might convince him to let you burn a few rounds if you can find him.

Tls

Edited by tlshores