Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post Your Girl/wife...

Bird_Dog0347

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that last one. Here is my wife and I in Anchorage a couple of summers ago.

post-11444-1185387165.jpg

Probably wouldn't be too bad of a picture if it wasn't for my ugly mug taking up better than half of it!

TG

My wife Tricia, we have been married 11 years. We have two sons, one is 11, the other is 9! She is currently a Nusing Student!

Tricia%20Small.JPG

Sorry, none of her with a gun though, I still haven't been able to convince her it's fun!

WOW

You are forgiven for being a Glockshooter ;)

Glocks aren't the only thing I shoot! It's just what I started with, and what I compete with most often. I actually prefer the 1911 platform much more these days. And I am hoping to jump up to a S_I style once I can find one that fits my hand.

My wife Tricia, we have been married 11 years. We have two sons, one is 11, the other is 9! She is currently a Nusing Student!

Tricia%20Small.JPG

Sorry, none of her with a gun though, I still haven't been able to convince her it's fun!

WOW

You are forgiven for being a Glockshooter ;)

Glocks aren't the only thing I shoot! It's just what I started with, and what I compete with most often. I actually prefer the 1911 platform much more these days. And I am hoping to jump up to a S_I style once I can find one that fits my hand.

Buy her an STI in 9mm, bet she shoots with you...

OH MY WORD! THAT IS JUST NOT RIGHT!!! I am sorry! I couldn't help myself!!!

Oh my God! :surprise:

Where are the moderators when you need them?

If there's not a rule against that,....... make one! :goof::lol::goof:

T

Edited by 38superman

Here's mine.

Married her 25 years ago.

Disappeared from an earlier post.

Jim

Sweety.jpg

How old was she 25 years ago Jim........4? She's young looking. You shoulda brought her to the stages at the Nationals.

Here's mine.

Married her 25 years ago.

Disappeared from an earlier post.

Jim

Sweety.jpg

How old was she 25 years ago Jim........4? She's young looking. You shoulda brought her to the stages at the Nationals.

She's a honest to God retired Chicago model. Had a stage mother and all. She quit the "cattle calls" when she was 26. I turned 50 a couple years ago and as my gift she contacted her favorite "miracle worker" :) photographer. She spent two days with him (hmmm) while also (i think) visiting her sister and their parents. She gave me the portfolio on my birthday. Awesome. She's a 44 year old mom of our two girls in these shots and still has skills.

Jim

Edited by JimmyM

post-5716-1185814418.jpgHere my Wife and step Daughter as well as a few friends on the fourth weekend

Which one is your wife?

Looks like the lady in the yellow flowered top is about to give us a flash.

Next frame please :goof:

post-5716-1185814418.jpgHere my Wife and step Daughter as well as a few friends on the fourth weekend

Which one is your wife?

Looks like the lady in the yellow flowered top is about to give us a flash.

Next frame please :goof:

My wife is far right and my Daughter far left and sorry I missed the falsh and dam near fell out of the boat trying to get that pic :surprise:

• 1 year later...
Los Colón before takin' Mami out to lunch on mother's day 08.

post-2776-1235906060_thumb.jpg

Mami looking beautiful, as always. :wub:

A lovely wife indeed!

What in the world are you feeding those boys????? The last time I saw them was at A6 3-4 years ago and they seem like they were half the size they are now. They just grow up too fast.

dj