Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post Your Girl/wife...

Bird_Dog0347

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife Tricia, we have been married 11 years. We have two sons, one is 11, the other is 9! She is currently a Nusing Student!

Tricia%20Small.JPG

Sorry, none of her with a gun though, I still haven't been able to convince her it's fun!

Edited by Glockster35

Thanks Jimmy, for 31 she still looks damn good! She is often thought to be about 18, by people she meets! No one can believe she has had two little one's. I honestly don't know what she sees in me, because I am 38, balding, getting large around the middle section, and yet, she stays by my side!

I have been blessed!

Thanks Jimmy, for 31 she still looks damn good! She is often thought to be about 18, by people she meets! No one can believe she has had two little one's. I honestly don't know what she sees in me, because I am 38, balding, getting large around the middle section, and yet, she stays by my side!

I have been blessed!

Well that explains why she is going to nursing school! :devil::lol:

-ld

My wife Tricia, we have been married 11 years. We have two sons, one is 11, the other is 9! She is currently a Nusing Student!

Tricia%20Small.JPG

Sorry, none of her with a gun though, I still haven't been able to convince her it's fun!

That nailed it!!! I asked my wife .......again about shooting the other night and she said "You know I like to golf, and shooting is more of a guy thing". And i said "Guy thing?, you would be great at it, your athletic (she can outrun me), why you will clean up given a little time....blah blah blah"

Need a new angle. <_<

My wife is in much better shape than I am, she runs an average of 3 miles per day, while not athletic in a sporting sense, I know she would be a damn good shooter, and could play the gun games very well!

I will keep trying though, afterall, My shooting days are spent with the boys anyway, so it would only make sense to bring her along for the fun! I know my next angle, it will be, come see how good of a shot each of the boys have become!

• 1 month later...

Tricia%20Small.JPG

About the wife... she's lovely.

About the gun... who cares, see first line. ;)

Tricia%20Small.JPG

WOW

You are forgiven for being a Glockshooter ;)