Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post Your Girl/wife...

Bird_Dog0347

Since I don"t want to offend any one girl, I have to post them all. Not the most glamourous shot of us all, but then it was my 40th b-day party and we had to be together. :)

Umm whats the word I'm looking for, oh yes there it is

P.I.M.P.!!

Damn man spread the wealth!

Get in line dude, I got dibs on the the Blonde in the front row :D

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I don"t want to offend any one girl, I have to post them all. Not the most glamourous shot of us all, but then it was my 40th b-day party and we had to be together. :)

Umm whats the word I'm looking for, oh yes there it is

P.I.M.P.!!

Damn man spread the wealth!

Get in line dude, I got dibs on the the Blonde in the front row :D

I'll take seconds ain't no scraps on that table!

How much did that picture cost you?...lol :P

Uh, Z whatever happened to Betsy, or is that a question that should not be asked? <_<

Do a search!!! :D

She had a relapse back into alcoholism. We had an understanding of ZERO tolerance for her drinking. She repeatedly was caught drinking, trying to hide it by literally drinking in the closet. After discussions about it, always the same thing, denial on her part, I called the wedding off on January 1st. I have had NO second thoughts. I TOTALLY supported her sobriety, but refused to have a wife/stepmother to my children who had an uncontrollable substance abuse problem.

ZH

Uh, Z whatever happened to Betsy, or is that a question that should not be asked? <_<

Do a search!!! :D

She had a relapse back into alcoholism. We had an understanding of ZERO tolerance for her drinking. She repeatedly was caught drinking, trying to hide it by literally drinking in the closet. After discussions about it, always the same thing, denial on her part, I called the wedding off on January 1st. I have had NO second thoughts. I TOTALLY supported her sobriety, but refused to have a wife/stepmother to my children who had an uncontrollable substance abuse problem.

ZH

I had that same problem a few years back. Man it was the best thing that I ever did. My story was she didn't come home for 3 days after she got off work. I moved my stuff out and came back after she got home. I found her passed out in bed so I took the engagement ring off her finger sold it and bought me a new shotgun. Told her later that she must have lost it somewhere. I still see her around town every now and then. Usually at a bar. Kinda funny after years have passed.

Chris C.

My beautiful bride of 14 years with my sorry-butt in the redwoods here

14 years??? WTF?

Did you guys get married when you were both 11?

Seriously, y'all have some fine wimmen!

-Chet

Here's a picture of "the little woman" sitting on my Harley.

She rides with me, shoots with me, and let me turn a bedroom in our new house into my gunroom!

Life is good! :D

Sweet! She's probably telling her friends: "Yeah, I let him 'talk me into' a gunroom and he agreed to reload all of my match ammo, what a schmuck!"

Oh, it's better than that! When "we" first got into shooting I had a custom gun built. When we went to pick it up the Gunsmith's wife let her know that I was to buy all the stuff, load the ammo, clean the guns, pack the range bag, etc. All she should do is get in the car, ride to the range and shoot! :blink: And believe me she has not wavered from that for 4 years!

I agree with chet and I don't have a picture of my baby but her name is Nineteen Eleven.

No, seriously, I have no wife i'm only 15. God please bless me with a great wife like some of these. B)

Edited by Kyle J

same reason i divorced mine....oh yeah used to live is west palm beach

Ogiebb

I knew you were from down here, we met at a match, first one I ever went to to watch before taking the PLUNGE into the sport. Sorry, I did not know you had to deal with that regarding the alcoholism, it sux.

I still get an e-mail every now and again, I read them and then just put them in a file. She just does not get it!! just came out of ANOTHER month of Re-Hab too!!

• 1 month later...

Post your Girl/wife or... daughter.

Wife was a shooter and so is our daughter.

http://www.tirmaillyforum.com/mildot/album...hp?pic_id=26950

http://www.tirmaillyforum.com/mildot/album...hp?pic_id=26949

She handles what I let her put her hands on much better than many shooters I know. and she is only 12.

Proud father.

Edited by Edmond

same reason i divorced mine....oh yeah used to live is west palm beach

Ogiebb

I knew you were from down here, we met at a match, first one I ever went to to watch before taking the PLUNGE into the sport. Sorry, I did not know you had to deal with that regarding the alcoholism, it sux.

I still get an e-mail every now and again, I read them and then just put them in a file. She just does not get it!! just came out of ANOTHER month of Re-Hab too!!

Z,

yep it does suX, alcoholism and more.. but hey im happier now and get to do what i want...wish i had more time down there to shoot with you and the gang i sure do miss Florida :D

Edited by ogiebb

FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW TO A HAPPY LIFE:

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women don't know each other.

Buddy

She'd kill me.

So don't say anything.

My wife of 25 years. She is a honest

to God retired Chicago model. With a stage

mother and everything. She had a old photographer

friend do a layout for my 50th birthday. I was floored.

She got skills...

Sweety.jpg

:) Jim