Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 06-10

Nemo

This is the first of the Steely Speed series I've ever shot.
REVO
Time: 4.99
HF: 6.0120

Edited to add: HOLY CRAP!! ohmy.gif Today is the first time I use the Ohio calculator (COOL TOOL!) and it says that my %age on this stage is 94.9896%! ohmy.gif I think this is the best I've ever done in a classifier!

Francisco, my lil' 13yo, came in 2nd to an A-class shooter in that stage this past Saturday. wub.gif
LIMITED
Time: 4.91
HF: 6.11
His Ohio percentage says 60.6927.

06-10.gif

Edited by sperman
Added Stage Diagram

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

shot this today..time 4.10 reshoot for fun and ended up with a 3.35 open I should have been more agressive on the draw..oh well

I guess i'll take the 4.10 for now.

GM times are 2.8 with max michael, and 2.6 with the world champ eric grauffel

Edited by shooterbenedetto

• 3 months later...

I don't know these by the numbers so.... what does this one look like? I know i've shot one of the steely speeds before. Wasn't a member when I shot it but I was using a Sig p220 and shot it horribly in 27.xx secs. I'm not that horrible I was just having a bad day. <_<

• 4 weeks later...

On Steely Speed VII I had one steel that I thought wasn't going to fall so I took an extra shot, if my time had been 0.06 seconds faster (that extra shot did it) I would have bumped to B Class in Open. The way things look I will have a 59.9001% for Open when these classifiers get entered at the USPSA. If my math is right, I just need one classifier over 46.5000% and I will bump to B, I have a feeling a new card is going to be in the mail next time I shoot a classifier. lol

My time was 4.34 with a hit factor of 6.9124 making for 67.5112% according to the Ohio web site. I should have trusted myself and not taken that extra shot, darn myself. lol

Joe W.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shot this one today in 4.27, which looks like a 82% in Production. Doesn't do anything for me, as it'll be one of my two lowest that bumped another lowest out.

I watched TDean burn this one down in 2.75. Pretty impressive to say the least.

Edited by HuskySig

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...