Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Concealed Carry Technique

CyberSEAL

I carry my Glock 27 everywhere.  It is cold weather now and a coat is usually required.  I use a Don Hume H715-M.  It fits comfortably in the small of your back.  The clip does not require a belt to stay put.  I rarely wear a belt.  It securely attaches to your pants waistband.  For summer carry, I plan on purchasing and using a Galco ULTRA DEEP COVER INSIDE THE PANT HOLSTER.  It does require a belt but the clip attaches way down toward the bottom of the case which allows you to tuck in your shirt.  I have already requested on for Christmas.  

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and the G27 is small enough to fit in your Christmas stocking, too. (Wow, whatta great stocking-stuffer idea--a gun!) A fellow shooter graciously allowed me to test-fire his G26 a week ago... for such an incredibly small handgun it performed extremely well and was surprisingly comfortable. The very same day a fellow lady-shooter at the range had just purchased one and claimed to like it a lot.

Hmmm... this all probably should've gone onto the Glock Forum.......

• 10 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For me, just carrying a gun is what I need to work on. Hence why I end up carrying the .380 pocket gun more often than not. All other guns take effort with the holsters. The .380 just slips in the pocket on the way out the door.

• 6 months later...