Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Limited Nationals Updates

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed on the website the match is listed as " USPSA Limited Limited10 Production Nationals" under major match results.

For some reason I thought it was Ltd, L-10 & Revolver.

We wheelies don't get no respect :huh:

Course I'l bet the Production guys might be a bit worried :o

Must not be a lot going on. Nobody's posted any hot news. Must mean nobody has blown out yet, they're all still "seeing" the front sight!

Actually trying to ignore the whole thing. If I don't my trigger finger starts twitching and I'll start running around looking for a fix.

But it's Beauuuutiful weather here in the Midwest this week. Though Saturday may get stormy.

Course I'l bet the Production guys might be a bit worried :o

That's what I was thinking :D

I think that with the numbers growing, it will be hard to ignore the revolver division ;)

Revo division is not for the squeamish let me tell ya (unless you already know ;) )

Just shot the A7 3 Gun match and used my revo (I know, I know...I just had to)

Ended up shooting the pistol portion last and really would have liked a 27 rnd gun

at that point. Maybe 2 reloads as opposed to 4 or 5 (or 6 or 7) would have been nice.

I firmly believe that the difficulty of Revo Division will keep the numbers down, this 6 shot

stuff is hard man. B)

But it's fun !

The first news I have gotten is... :ph34r:

Rob is clean in the 1st 2 stages and chrono.

Manny threw a couple of misses.

Dirtypool is smooth but had a miss, & he has the Latin umbrella girl.

Chris is the hot shoe at this point..

USPSA sight is still not updated, they need webcams.

Edited by blkbrd

Wow. I think this is the most spartan online coverage of a Nationals ever. :o

No kidding, this is like the year and half old article on the 2005 Nationals that was just in the Nov/Dec 06 American Handgunner!!!

Live Webcams would be really cool at the stages!!!!

How about an address where I can follow the action, when and if they decide to post anything that is?

I am over here in Europe, and my passord and login are not working, I have NO Front Sight to get the Password and Log-in from , can someone PLEASE PM me the info so I can get into the members area?

well,

its anyone's game at this point, several are shooting good that are not in our squad,

but at this point I think its Dave in our squad, but maybe Rob??? just a guess,

not me, I shot the first 5 stages without seeing my sight lift......

hard to shoot A's without that, but I finally picked it back up the last 2 stages, but I'm a little slow and have 1 mike and 2 no shoots, grrrr!! you know thought I'd give everybody a head start!!!!!! yeah right, Phil had problems in the dark house, but has shot

solid sense. several others that are doing well. It'll be interesting to see who ends up on

top!!

It stinks to have the nationals be the match to try and play catch up on!!!!

I heard that Max is leading L-10 with Ted only a few points behind!!

try and update you tomorrow

Manny

From what I have heard Ted is behind by 10 points to max. I hear Phil is shooting really good, and I hear Lee Dimaculagan is not shooting too bad either. Thats all I really have heard, also I heard there was no video coverage (oln) or Saul doing his video thing, which kinda bites. Would kind of liked to have seen that, Oh well

PK