Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Abu Musab Al- Zarqawi

Bigbadaboom

May he burn in HELL !!!! B)

+1

It's revealing that a man who is a "muslim crusader" encourages one group of muslims to kill other muslims.

As you sow, so shall you reap . . .

I thought it was interesting that some of his relatives were quoted saying that he was now in heaven because he was a martyr.

Evil is evil.

I'm no expert but I don't think brutally murdering innocents and committing one atrocity after another is likely to punch your ticket through the pearly gates.

My only regret is that his departure was a little too quick and painless.

The world is now a better place.

Tls

... and not provoke further attacks on US soil by the rest of his followers that may reside here.

Here's a better article.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=...s_nm/iraq1_dc_2

That attitude we need to watch. We need to stop fearing their reprisals, and make them fear us. Yes they will lash out as long as they can, but as more and more fall who thought they were well hidden, protected by terrorist states (Like Iran, Jordan, Saudi and well, half of Africa) or too slick to get caught or shot, the reality starts to sink in that we will never stop hunting you and we are better at finding than you are at hiding.

Run and die tired. We will not legitimize, negotiate or coddle you. Your payback is coming. Terrorists will learn that they are not invisible, martyrs or avengers. They are cowards not warriors. When the warriors show up to settle things, they crap their pants and die shot in the back running away or hiding behind women.

On the other hand I'm not all into the "he needed to suffer", just spend the $.07 on a round to the back of the head, throw him in a ditch and snap your eyes to the next target.

Open season, no limit, don't bother tagging.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEXT!! B)

Edited by dirtypool40

Heard some reports on the news that his death is being applauded by moderate Muslims, namely North African. That's very good also.

The whole bit about being a martyr and going to Allah to get your 40 virgins, well... who can take that seriously if you're in your right mind?

Just saw in Yahoo News (AP) a video of Nick Berg's (American beheaded by Al-zarqaui) father lamenting Abu's death and calling the president a terrorist.

WTF? :angry:

Two Berg videos HERE

Edited by Nemo

Just saw in Yahoo News (AP) a video of Nick Berg's (American beheaded by Al-zarqaui) father lamenting Abu's death and calling the president a terrorist.

WTF? :angry:

Two Berg videos HERE

The President is a popular target for those who hate the war. It wouldn't take too much to convince a greiving parent that the man responsible lives in a big white house on this side of the pond. It is a sad state of affairs.

-ld

the only good tango is a dead tango.

May he rest in pieces and in hell forever with his 40 horny GAY virgin devils who need to get some ahole.

Sorry could not help it. pls edit my post if its not appropriate.

Edited by Jasonub

DP +100. I don't understand how some people cannot grasp the idea that fearing these idiots feeble attempts at reprisal helps THEIR cause.

I happened to be up last night finishig paperwork (don't ask) and as I was flipping through the news channels it almost made me sick. It seemed to be impossible for a reporter to simply say that this was a good result and a very big step in the process. Instead they almost put out an air of disappointment that a major talking point had been taken away from them. SAD

Anyway, for me I can only again thank all those who are in harm's way on my behalf. THANK YOU! and a GOOD JOB!

Edited by smokshwn

DP +100. I don't understand how some people cannot grasp the idea that fearing these idiots feeble attempts at reprisal helps THEIR cause.

Smokeshwn, Dirtypool,

You guys seriously mistook what I meant about provoking attacks and my "Fear of these idiots feeble attempts" as smokshwn so eloquently put it.

I know that their that primary and about only weapon is fear.

I was basically stating that I hope that by killing this guy it strongly weakens their morale and their organization rather than strengthen it. I have no problem with the US being over there kicking the $hit out of them, Yeah it bothers me seeing what Nick Berg's Father said about Al-Zarqawi death and how he described him killing his son, having to feel his breath on his arm was more moral than Bush sitting behind a desk, and yeah 9/11 still bothers me, who doesn't it bother? So for me to say that I hope we don't have reoccurance of 9/11 attacks is not out of fear. Who would want that happen again?

Edited by Cjblackmon