Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Gm Card Was Revoked

ErikW

I just renewed my USPSA membership and got my new card. It says:

Open M Pro M Rev M Ltd U L10 U

That's interesting, because before I renewed my card said:

Open M Pro M Rev U Ltd G L10 M

I can understand a third-rate GM getting demoted in Limited, but I never have shot in the Revolver division and I don't deserve the promotion.

Someone has their mind on something other than work. I got promoted to B class Limited after winning my class at Area 6. I jusy got my new card in the mail--a B Class card--and with it was a certificate congratulating me and announcing I was being promoted to C Class Limited!

I'm now unclassified in Limited, Limited 10 and Production (I don't think I'll get away with claiming it at a match though). I'm a "C" in revolver (Which I've never competed in) and a "C" in open (Which I might have one classifier in).

I sure hope this doesn't mean that I have to start over again. :o

Anyone know if this affected the master data file for shooters? That could have a rather, um, interesting effect at any matches that are using the corrupted data.

Anyone know if this affected the master data file for shooters? That could have a rather, um, interesting effect at any matches that are using the corrupted data.

A quick shows that Erik Warren's classification in the on-line database (uploaded from HQ) matches his old data, not the new and rather strange card. The problem appears to be limited to the printing of the cards.