Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Being An American

BritinUSA

Apologies for not posting this sooner;

14th April may sound like just another day to most people but for me it was special. After 8 years of waiting and going through the whole immigration process (L1 visa, visa extension, Green Card, Naturalization interview etc.) I finally got to say the pledge of allegiance and become an American Citizen.

I have registered to vote already - not that my vote will count for much in the soviet peoples republic of Boulder - so I am all set for November.

I now get to wear my official USPSA Team (techwear) shirt that I won at last years US Nationals.

And speaking of Nationals isn't there some bylaw in USPSA that says that new citizens automatically get a slot for Open Nationals...are you listening, Kimberly ??? :rolleyes:

This is the greatest country on earth, I should know I have travelled halfway round the world shooting matches and also on vacation. So I consider myself blessed to be an American.

sincerely,

BritinUSA... Pro-God, Pro-Gun, Pro-Life American.... B)

Apologies for not posting this sooner;

14th April may sound like just another day to most people but for me it was special. After 8 years of waiting and going through the whole immigration process (L1 visa, visa extension, Green Card, Naturalization interview etc.) I finally got to say the pledge of allegiance and become an American Citizen.

I have registered to vote already - not that my vote will count for much in the soviet peoples republic of Boulder - so I am all set for November.

I now get to wear my official USPSA Team (techwear) shirt that I won at last years US Nationals.

And speaking of Nationals isn't there some bylaw in USPSA that says that new citizens automatically get a slot for Open Nationals...are you listening, Kimberly ??? :rolleyes:

This is the greatest country on earth, I should know I have travelled halfway round the world shooting matches and also on vacation. So I consider myself blessed to be an American.

sincerely,

BritinUSA... Pro-God, Pro-Gun, Pro-Life American.... B)

We are honored to have you as part of our nation. B):)

I've travelled around a little bit and met a lot of great folks from afar and gone afar and met a lot of great folks (and a few that needed clobbering), but I've never for a second thought the grass was greener and wanted be anything besides an American.

Welcome to the family! :)

Now we just need to get Flex or Brian to change your name to BritFromUSA. :lol: