Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A Pistol Shooter's Wet Dream

DJPoLo

It's the range at Dawson Precision in Florence, Texas.

The bridge is built over the drainage cut.

The construction will be a covered deck with storage.

The Rhino is very well liked by its owner.

-Chet

Chet,

Post a few pics of the shop ... I saw a few that looked very nice too.

Dave is a old friend from when he was in Florida ... has continued to be nice to me whener we speak or do business. I'm happy to see him do well.

Leo

Now if we can only get his fat ass to a match, I know dave, your still stinging from the last time we shot a match.

I glad it was you, I thought it was because I beat him like a red-headed step child with a Tanfoglio running minor at TSLC a few years ago. :)

Kenny

The construction on Dave's range is now complete. The roof has the tin installed and the trim finished. The bar-b-que and coolers haven't arrived yet, but I'm hoping that will happen soon ( hint hint ). The chrono isn't used on this range. Dave has a test fire range by the shop and next to the reloading barn. Chet needs to get pictures of the 4 1050's and stuff to put in the reloading bench thread. If you are visiting Dave and see smoke coming from the reloading barn, leave the county ASAP. I don't know how big a bang it would be and I don't want to find out.

Dave had some remarks for Benny when he read this, but I told him he needs to post them. I'm not going to start a flame war.

Huston in Austin

Chet needs to get pictures of the 4 1050's and stuff to put in the reloading bench thread. If you are visiting Dave and see smoke coming from the reloading barn, leave the county ASAP. I don't know how big a bang it would be and I don't want to find out.

Yeah, I'll be heading up to Dawson Precision again as soon as my guns are back from being chromed. I'll take some more pics of the completed range and of "A Reloader's Wet Dream" in the red barn. That setup is bad-ass. B)

-Chet

Edited by DJPoLo