Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Aaron Neville Singing The National Anthem

chp5

Other than the Steelers winning...Worst Stupor Bowl Ever.

Yes, I live in Washington and no, I am not a SeaChickens fan. I have been a Steelers fan since the early 70's and probably always will be (although I only watch a handfull of NFL games a year...I prefer hockey).

The commercials were NOT up to Stupor Bowl caliber (except the FedEx commercial with the cavemen).

The Stones were awful. Aaron and Aretha were awful. The play on the field was awful.

I hate that I wasn't smart enough to just get up off the couch and go reload ammo or dry fire or something useful.

Other than the Steelers winning...Worst Stupor Bowl Ever.

Yes, I live in Washington and no, I am not a SeaChickens fan. I have been a Steelers fan since the early 70's and probably always will be (although I only watch a handfull of NFL games a year...I prefer hockey).

The commercials were NOT up to Stupor Bowl caliber (except the FedEx commercial with the cavemen).

The Stones were awful. Aaron and Aretha were awful. The play on the field was awful.

I hate that I wasn't smart enough to just get up off the couch and go reload ammo or dry fire or something useful.

Was kinda po'ed at myself because I accidentally took a nap during the entire game. Missed it all. Just watched all the commercials and read about the game. In retrospect this could have been my best StuporBowl ever!!!

:D:PB)

when they pick these singers for the superbowl they must just do it by random drawing. aaron neville was so bad i couldn't stand it and what's up with that prison tattoo on his face anyway :huh: . I know the stones are supposed to be legends in rock & roll but it's time to hang it up, jagger's singing was all over the place and keith richard's guitar playing was horrible. :wacko::wacko:

It was held in Detroit, they had to have the "entertainers" they did to keep the population from storming the stadium, regardless of the fact that they can't sing anymore...same with the Stones...should hang it up.

Bad football game...sorry to say I watched it all... :(

All of those televised sporting events need to either play the song pre-recorded...or hire the guy from the NYFD(?) who sang at those Yankee games. He was awesome.

Yesterday, was terrible. Aretha was scarey. Aaron and Dr. John...sounded as if they were playing and singing different songs at the same time.

I know Aritha and Arron where trying to make the song their own and represent the Motown sound (which by the way i enjoy!) But why would you BUTCHER the AMERICAN ANTHEM ?????????

Shameful !!

But at least none of the so called performers had a Wardrobe malfunction this year I don't know about you guys but Aritha loosing a strap could have made me sick! ( YUK! )

MB

I was in the man-shack (garage) pulling bullets, as my favorite past-time since blaster blowed up paranoia....."Did I check that charge like George told me to??...not sure so into the reject hopper." My wife would come out and tell me the score then quit when I lit up a cuban.

Did you hear that when Aretha was searched at security they found she was trying to smuggle 3 midgets into the game, one under each breast and one stuffed in between those big old ass cheeks. :o

That is just wrong... :mellow::D

And what a weird place to hide your lunch...

Edited by spook

Yeah, Aretha is past her prime, but she was still better than that bum Neville. Is it OK if we blame Linda Ronstadt as being responsible for resurrecting that jerk's career with the duets they had in the 80's?

Was he the best they could find to represent New Orleans? Sheeeezzz....