Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Revolver Master!

Carmoney

In USPSA's Revolver division, there are now 14 earned Masters, as of today.

I'm very pleased to announce that our own Dave Williams (pskys2) is now one of those elite few! Looks like Dave's 90%er on Ironsides was enough to put him over.

This is excellent news, because he's not just a really strong shooter, he's a great guy to shoot with.

Congratulations, Dave!

Mike

Edited by Carmoney

Thanks guys.

Mike your "Info Network" is pretty amazing, you knew before me! Now if I could shoot "that" fast, I might have a chance against you.

My guess is there will be another 3 or 4 Revo Masters in the near future, next year at least. Good luck to all.

Reading Saul Kirch's latest book (it's the best I've read in years) so I'm positive there's "A Boom in Revolver Division coming". "Let the good times ROLL with our scores!"

Hope to see you all at a match soon, gotta go practice now, BRRRRRRRRR! it's cold out there, maybe I'll rest on my laurels, get all nice and warm and fuzzy. HA!HA!HA!

Dave

Congrats Dave !!! :):):):)

BTW, Barry, Il is not too far from Kansas ;) Bring Bronco with you.

HOP

Edit to add:

Make me wonder how long until Danbagger gets up there?

His scores from A-2 are not even listed..........yet????

Edited by hopalong

Congrats Dave, thats a nice piece of work!!!!!!!!! Master is a well earned achievement in this division.

Like Hop said "Barry is close by".

Hop,

I dont think i'll get much from A2.

But we have a club level classifier match the end of Jan so i hoping to cross over then!!

Been to Berry 3 times in the late '80's early '90's. Shot a .45 Sprngfield w/Accu Comp II, .38 Super Jet Comp on the Same Frame w/iron sights, then the same pistol w/PDP-2. Never did like the "Dot's", though. Would love to go and shoot a Revolver, just have a hard time getting away from the Farm/Home for a whole week.

But, then I've been lavishing the better half with expensive Sewing/Embroidery Machines, Bernina's cost as much as an "Expensive" Limited Gun!

Carmoney,

You forget so soon, Pskys2 is a Master x 2 ;)

Just that more of a reason to go ahead and get in on the fun at Nationals, Dave.

Plus it is only 3 weekdays.....not an entire week (Thankfully).

If Sedro and M.Voight keep it up they will eventually find a good format for Nationals.

Dave, I would be willing to let D. Carden pay your way!!!!! :P He will be a Master by then so you, him, and Master Walsh can duke it out for 3rd, 4th, 5th as I predict Mr. Sweeney will actually practice this time. :ph34r:

Would be pretty cool to have several Master shooters to bump elbows with though. Right Mike, Keith, Tom and the rest of you guys?

Hopefully Spook and a few other Foreign shooters will also come and dish some of it out. B)

Hop

Carmoney,

He (glockPhan) is like some of the other notorious auto blaster guys(several on this forum) who also shoot wheels.......If there is an option they will shoot the auto guns as the percieved "competition" is in the Auto blaster divisions.

Can't blame them though, until now it has been. ;)

ONE DAY everyone will realize the ultimate Challenge is to shoot a wheel effectively in Action shooting, then it will be Top Notch!!!!

HOP

Carmoney,

He (glockPhan) is like some of the other notorious auto blaster guys(several on this forum) who also shoot wheels.......If there is an option they will shoot the auto guns as the percieved "competition" is in the Auto blaster divisions.

HOP

Yeah, I know, there's no competition in wheelgun. That Jerry character is such a pushover... ;)