fastest, easiest, most

consistent magwell for

IPSC competition. And

now’s it’s available for Glock. If you want to add weight, go

with the heavy hard chrome or heavy black Ice Magwell. It

will help tame that recoil, but still reload slick as ice. When

you beat up the insert, the magwell is untouched. Go ahead

and pop in a new insert. It takes seconds and you will have

looking and functioning like a new magwell again.

Silver . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .#010-011 . . . .$79.99

Black . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .#010-012 . . . .$79.99

Heavy Hard Chrome . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .#010-013 . . .$119.99

Heavy Black . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .#010-014 . . .$119.99

Insert Replacement, Black . . . . . . . . . .#010-015 . . . .$19.99

Insert Replacement, White . . . . . . . . .#010-016 . . . .$19.99

right-click and save target as:

http://www.dawsonprecision.com/images/DPCatalog44.pdf

The catalog is extremely well done & easier to use than the Dawson website.

My experience has been - the best way to order is to write down your items, catalog numbers & prices, sale price if any from the website or ad, then sit down & call them. Be prepared to spend 10 minutes or so - they sell a ton of stuff and are very busy every day. It's worth the time to phone them because you will KNOW what you're paying and if any items are on back-order.

Seen the Ice for Para on Todd's guns for the TV shows he does. Primo nice. Not to say that all the other magwell makers should stop, but Dawson's are as good as it gets. Got one on my STI [black outside, white insert] and LOVE IT: That magwell, and watching video of Travis and Saul, has reduced my reload to truly silly-low times. I'm using the Guga Ribas mag pouch for my #1 mag & that helps too. A Glock mag will fit in that pouch but with a small amount of fore&aft play. Nice part is you can adjust the pouch to your arm instead of the other way around.

Edited by eric nielsen

right-click and save target as:

http://www.dawsonprecision.com/images/DPCatalog44.pdf

The catalog is extremely well done & easier to use than the Dawson website.

My experience has been - the best way to order is to write down your items, catalog numbers & prices, sale price if any from the website or ad, then sit down & call them. Be prepared to spend 10 minutes or so - they sell a ton of stuff and are very busy every day. It's worth the time to phone them because you will KNOW what you're paying and if any items are on back-order.

Seen the Ice for Para on Todd's guns for the TV shows he does. Primo nice. Not to say that all the other magwell makers should stop, but Dawson's are as good as it gets. Got one on my STI [black outside, white insert] and LOVE IT: That magwell, and watching video of Travis and Saul, has reduced my reload to truly silly-low times. I'm using the Guga Ribas mag pouch for my #1 mag & that helps too. A Glock mag will fit in that pouch but with a small amount of fore&aft play. Nice part is you can adjust the pouch to your arm instead of the other way around.

Eric, Does it say how much the heavy one weighs?

• 3 weeks later...

I just ordered them for my G20 and G21 unfortunately they wont be able to send them till after the Holidays. They use a channel plug that’s held in place by a screw in the lanyard hole. Also I was told that they only offer it for large frame Glock’s which is why I went ahead and ordered the Aluminum and Hard Chrome versions. Another thing the sales person told me was that the Chrome version weighs more than 7 ounce which makes it heavier than the NHO Stainless. Once I receive them (Early January) I'll provide a report on how they work.

I'm glad that two of you have seen these magazine wells on a G17 receiver sized Glock but again I repeat the Dawson Sales person was extremely insistent that they did not make one for a small framed Glock and I made it a point to ask since I own 8 G17 sized frames vs. 2 G20/21 frames.

the Dawson Sales person was extremely insistent that they did not make one for a small framed Glock

Maybe the Dawson Sales rep was thinking about the G19/23 size frame or even the G26/27 size frame when they said they don't make one for "small frame" Glocks.

Its hard to fathom why Dawson would excluded the LARGEST market of Glock cometitors - all shooting the G17/22 size frame....but...stranger things have happened.

cheers

tire iron

the Dawson Sales person was extremely insistent that they did not make one for a small framed Glock

Maybe the Dawson Sales rep was thinking about the G19/23 size frame or even the G26/27 size frame when they said they don't make one for "small frame" Glocks.

Its hard to fathom why Dawson would excluded the LARGEST market of Glock cometitors - all shooting the G17/22 size frame....but...stranger things have happened.

cheers

tire iron

Those are exactly my thoughts. There are probably more people shooting "small framed" Glocks in competition than the 20/21 series.

Edited by G17raider