Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Precision Delta HP V2

6 hours ago, rowdyb said:

Can you send it to me an hour before anyone else? Haha

Thats the “super premium” membership. 

Just PM me your credit card info, social security #, and the name of your bank, and I’ll get it all set up for you!

😃

9 hours ago, Ssanders224 said:

Thats the “super premium” membership. 

Just PM me your credit card info, social security #, and the name of your bank, and I’ll get it all set up for you!

😃

I can send you Rowdy's info, just send me the email before him so I can show him I got it before he did. 

It's not about being first, it's about Rowdy being second 😉

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally swap over to these after running the 124 V1. 

Got the press able to reliably feed through the bullet feeder which was why I stayed with the V1 for as long as I have.

Loading open major @ 1.160" and it feeds wonderfully through my wife's CZ Czechmate and my Akai 2011.

Shot a case of it through both our guns

Great bullet.

Edited by sandflea316

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought 100 124 JHP V2 and weighed each of them. To use the word “impressed” on the consistency is an understatement. They are all within 124.3gr- 124.7gr. Some other 9mm products, like blue bullet or Everglades, would give me +/- 2.x grain range over the nominal weight. 

1.10” OAL with 4.5gr cleanshot powder result in 2.7” group at 25yards in my Shadow 2 OR, The average power factor of this load is 128pf with single digit ES. (Tested in a 92degrees hot day in Pennsylvania, rarely gets hotter than that here, and Cleanshot powder is reverse temperature sensitive, so the load is pretty safe when shooting in northern states in summer)

• 1 month later...