Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trijicon SRO availability

Overscore

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, misternt said:

I see that kenzies optics has them back in stock. Debating buying now or waiting for Black Friday.

If you think they’re hard to find now, how do you think it will be on Black Friday???  If I needed another one, I’d buy it while I could. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 2:50 PM, Mag56 said:

Heart of Texas Armory has them in stock (5.0), I got my today. Great price and don't forget to ask for a discount code. 

Starting my search for an SRO 5.0, and just had a chat with the Heart of Texas Armory's Owner.  He seemed genuinely interested in my business, and put me on contact for next week. 

Thanks for the recommendation!

👍

On 11/4/2021 at 2:50 PM, Mag56 said:

Heart of Texas Armory has them in stock (5.0), I got my today. Great price and don't forget to ask for a discount code. 

@Mag56  Got the 5.0 in today from Heart of Texas Armory!  They provided EXCELLENT Customer Service and very fast shipping!

Thanks again for the recommendation!

👍😁

You are welcome! You are correct and I fully agree with you, the guys at Heart of Texas Armory do an Excellent job with customer service and shipping. I usually can find optics or parts that no other place have and better prices too. For example, I was able to purchase a G45 EoTech magnifier, no other places had them and they did. 

Best of luck and Merry Xmas!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...