Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP-5 reviews/input

14 minutes ago, OldRunner said:

Hope you're close to it more so than some of the other posts here.

My response was a joke.  It is what Mike Plaxco told me after the third week when he was building me a gun that he said would be ready in two weeks.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, GigG said:

My response was a joke.  It is what Mike Plaxco told me after the third week when he was building me a gun that he said would be ready in two weeks.

Sorta thought so Gig but we all know tough it is to interpret post's on the net.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, chrsb said:

I’m getting antsy. Hopefully I get an invoice this month to pay the remainder. 

Perhaps one of those rare times when receiving an invoice is a plus? .......... but not to your bank balance so .......

Have shot JPs for 6 years competitively.  The JP5 is the softest and flattest shooting PCC I have shot.  There are differently locking pieces that JP sells and not many of the pre-production guns have anything other than a ‘90’.  This one is meant for any ammo to run.  I shoot 115pf in SC with a ‘70’ and it is a very soft shooter.  Have 10k through my 5 and I ordered another.

On 7/16/2022 at 4:29 PM, OldRunner said:

Thx for the feedback f3 as it sounds like the JP5 juice is worth the squeeze.

Couldn't resist....

Yeah, JP putting on the squeeze to everyone with that price.

I can't talk much though, I have two gmr-15's, although I did buy one used for a bargain.

3 hours ago, Magdumper said:

I paid in full early November in a "batch one" slot. It is the steel challenge mlok rail version, it looks like my S/N is sub 100

That’s weird. I paid my deposit in July and haven’t got anything. 

Edited by chrsb
I can’t read

To be fair, my dealer is located within 50 miles of JP and are a big distributor of their products, and it looks like the S/N was reserved when I ordered it (the dealer probably had dibs on it, but was not sold out yet, hence the first batch). But this might all be speculation. I expect people will be getting theirs very soon!