Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone having success buying from Montana Gold?

blueeyedme

I used to check several times a day then dropped to daily and now only occasionally.  In past shortages power and primers would dry up, so I learned to buy those in bulk.  Bullets seemed to always be available....  Don't think I've fired a round since February and probably won't the rest of this year due to the lack of bullets.

I might switch to Precision Delta permanently. I have found MG available only once in the last year and that is only because another forum member found them and gave me a heads up. 
 PD on the other hand, does at least come in to stock somewhat regularly 

13 hours ago, NoSteel said:

Precision Delta shows several versions of 9mm in stock right now for 2K quantities…

Precision Delta’s have been much easier to find in stock, especially with the helpful notices from ssanders. 

6 hours ago, Cuz said:

Precision Delta’s have been much easier to find in stock, especially with the helpful notices from ssanders. 

Thanks. I've tried to do what I can to make sure the competitive world stays informed.

PD 124 JHP inventory was updated today. They are still available as of this post. 

There are several other popular projectiles available as well. 

Although they are not currently on the site, our 115 and 124 JHP "V2's" are available as well (pictured below). These are our newly designed sporting JHP's, designed specifically for Open guns and competitive use. If you'd like to purchase, just give our offices a call as 662-756-2810. One of our customer service reps will get you fixed up. 

thumbnail_IMG_5562.jpg

44 minutes ago, Ssanders224 said:

Thanks. I've tried to do what I can to make sure the competitive world stays informed.

PD 124 JHP inventory was updated today. They are still available as of this post. 

There are several other popular projectiles available as well. 

Although they are not currently on the site, our 115 and 124 JHP "V2's" are available as well (pictured below). These are our newly designed sporting JHP's, designed specifically for Open guns and competitive use. If you'd like to purchase, just give our offices a call as 662-756-2810. One of our customer service reps will get you fixed up. 

thumbnail_IMG_5562.jpg

Son of a ........! Can I pay postage and swap out all these 124's I been ordering?

1 hour ago, SeattleDude said:

MG 124gr JHP are available pretty much every day for about 30 min or so.

Lately been around 6am PST 😃

Thanks SD, been trying to catch them at 6am, no luck. I gave up a year ago on Montana Gold and went to Everglades instead. Great accuracy in my Open Gun, they've been in stock often in the last month. 

Just ordered 1000 of the Precision Delta 124Gr JHP - V2 bullet shown above.....Cannot wait to get these in and load up a few....Price is the same as the current 124Gr JHP. 

Thanks SSanders for posting the photo and allowing us to order some of these before they hit your website......Mark

2 hours ago, Boomstick303 said:

These look like they are the answer to the feeding issue in my PCC.  

Boom - I am happy to send you a couple of hundred of these when my order arrives for you to try if you want.  Just let me know through the message side.  Bullets and freight are on me......Mark

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2021 at 3:32 PM, SeattleDude said:

MG 124gr JHP are available pretty much every day for about 30 min or so.

Lately been around 6am PST 😃

Thanks for this.  I saw this thread yesterday.  A different thread said the website was being updated in the afternoon, so I kept checking then.  On a whim I looked this morning, and sure enough, there was 124 gr JHP available so a grabbed a case!

3 hours ago, skippyaz said:

Thanks for this.  I saw this thread yesterday.  A different thread said the website was being updated in the afternoon, so I kept checking then.  On a whim I looked this morning, and sure enough, there was 124 gr JHP available so a grabbed a case!

Yeah buddy! They also had 115gr JHP along with 124gr JHP today as well.