Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold Bullets

falconpilot

I found 124gr 9mm JHP in stock at about 9:30 am at the end of March. Ordered a case. Checked again as soon as I finished order and they were out of stock. They shipped that day and had in less then a week. 

I learned to have all my information ready if I see "add to cart."  I keep the website open on my work computer and hit "refresh" dozens of times.  I lost a case of 124 JHP in the time it took me to click and reach for my wallet to extract my credit card.  It worked for me.

The window of opportunity a few months ago was only 3 to 8 minutes or so during the week that I managed to get orders placed, makes sense that it's a much much more competitive race to checkout nowadays.

2 hours ago, kamber said:

The window of opportunity a few months ago was only 3 to 8 minutes or so during the week that I managed to get orders placed, makes sense that it's a much much more competitive race to checkout nowadays.

No kidding. Been checking MG's Website for 4 weeks, daily. Sometimes every 15 mins, sometimes every hour, up to 1am. Not seen anything yet. But, I'm going to persist. 🤨

3 hours ago, Lastcat said:

No kidding. Been checking MG's Website for 4 weeks, daily. Sometimes every 15 mins, sometimes every hour, up to 1am. Not seen anything yet. But, I'm going to persist. 🤨

They don't restock all bullet types every days, so 9mm JHP's end up being maybe only 2-3x a week despite there being a daily restock of something each day. That was back then, I'm not sure how it is now.

3 hours ago, Lastcat said:

Lastcat-I'll give you the secret time for a case of primers😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Furrly said:

Lastcat-I'll give you the secret time for a case of primers😂😂😂

Deal, 1 case of Nigerian primers are yours 🤣

I sure hope things get better by Aug. We had Primers at our local Sportsman Warehouse. They posted on their Facebook page, they were gone before I could drive 15 mins to get there, geesh! 🤨

Same boat.  Have checked pretty much everyday for the last few months.  Have never seen anything in stock....  Oh well.  I have enough to get me through my planned matches, but not enough to practice with live rounds.

34 minutes ago, blueeyedme said:

Same boat.  Have checked pretty much everyday for the last few months.  Have never seen anything in stock....  Oh well.  I have enough to get me through my planned matches, but not enough to practice with live rounds.

I hear ya. I have enough until Oct (about 5k rounds) and then nadda. I really want to get out and practice too, which I have. But every time I do practice, it's like I'm out a Match of ammo. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...