Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PSA: Sig X5 Legions in stock

Chutist

45 minutes ago, ddc said:

I haven't been monitoring prices lately. Is $999 considered a decent price in the current environment?

I just saw one this week at Scheels for $899 and one at Farm & Home for $899.

Well damn, out of stock. I had an email notification set up and never got an email. 

my dealer still has one though. I bought a p320c from them last week. It’s my first p320. Always thought they were goofy as hell but I shot it and it shoots great. So I’m 100% getting the X5 now. I was waiting for the 5 days to clear so I don’t have to get multi-gunned but should be able to get it tomorrow or Friday. With my luck it’ll be gone though. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/31/2021 at 12:44 AM, Slow250 said:

Anyone know the current timeline for these things being available again?

I snagged one a couple weeks ago, but it was a case of being on reddit at the right time and acting fast. Sig is clearly still making them, but like every other P320 X5, they're selling out nearly instantly.

17 hours ago, BillChunn said:

Have 2 on order since June.  Was promised "December or January at the very latest".   Called the LGS last week.  Nothing available and no information coming.  🤬

LGS is flipping them on Gunbroker, probably. 

On 11/17/2020 at 12:18 PM, Stafford said:

So, how good are the triggers on these? Good to go out of the box? Or do most competitors polish them, and fiddle with the springs or just drop in a different trigger? 

old post, but yeah with a grey guns spring kit, it's by far the best trigger pull on a striker fired gun i've felt.  very little takeup and a short, light crisp break.

On 2/1/2021 at 4:01 PM, BillChunn said:

Have 2 on order since June.  Was promised "December or January at the very latest".   Called the LGS last week.  Nothing available and no information coming.  🤬

BC

Cancelled one of the two on order. Found what was needed in the Classified section of this site and online. Good to go.

BC

• 1 month later...
On 3/4/2021 at 7:22 AM, BillChunn said:

$1,059.99

Three seventeen round magazines

BC

When I bought mine there it was $899.00.  Guess they are going up in price, to say the least.

Eurooptic has routinely been getting them in about once every 4-6 weeks. I've signed up for notify for the last half year from them. Sometimes they only get the 10 round CA compliant ones though. Unfortunately like everything else, people are buying supply up and scalping them with an upcharge on gun broker...just ridiculous.