Tungsten grip module,,,

texasdawg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Aircooled6racer said:

Hello: That code does not work on the grip module. Thanks, Eric

Just tried it earlier and it did.  You have to register an account first and be signed in before you can use the code.

9 minutes ago, OPENB said:

I submitted the rebate online when I bought my Legion for $200 credit in the Sig store. When I arrives, I plan to buy a tungsten grip. Did anyone else submit for the rebate?

I submitted for the rebate as well. Plan on using my rebate for another TXG grip as well. 

On 8/1/2019 at 8:17 AM, DCSigCZ said:

Received my TXG Grip module assembly from the Sig Academy Pro Shop via FedEx on Tuesday. (They shipped it on Friday.)  It came with the magwell & its mounting screw loose in a baggie and the BIG honking weight installed in the grip. 

would you know if the TXG grip weight weighs more than the regular X-Five grip weight at 1.6 oz? 

Ok I did it !  I drank the cool-aide!  I ordered a grip module!  As Eric said : Let the fun begin!"

Been thinking gun vs grip module etc etc.

So now it looks like I've decided on the grip module.

Looking forward to it coming and playing with it.

I'll Sil Carb the grip and then start using it and making the command decision if it was /will be worth it.

Got a feeling my wife will be taking it over shortly after we get it! LOL

thanks for the discount code!

Neil

I submitted the rebate online when I bought my Legion for $200 credit in the Sig store. When I arrives, I plan to buy a tungsten grip. Did anyone else submit for the rebate?

Yes twice. I was wondering if the July Legion promotion was limited to 1 per person but it’s 1 per gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, rlapid216 said:

would you know if the TXG grip weight weighs more than the regular X-Five grip weight at 1.6 oz? 

@rlapid216 I do not know what the weight difference is, if there is one, between the TXG grip weight and the standard XFive grip weight.  I apologize but right now I do not want to risk goobering up either grip by pulling them out to weigh them.

1) Visually, they are the same shape. 

2) The TXG weight is silver in color while the weight in my standard XFive has a very light copperish tone to it. 

3) Neither weight is magnetic. I mention that because I remember reading somewhere that one or more people think the weight in the standard XFive is steel. 

4 hours ago, Stician said:

Yes twice. I was wondering if the July Legion promotion was limited to 1 per person but it’s 1 per gun.

Can you guys tell me how to submit the rebate online?

thanks

[mention=67958]rlapid216[/mention] I do not know what the weight difference is, if there is one, between the TXG grip weight and the standard XFive grip weight.  I apologize but right now I do not want to risk goobering up either grip by pulling them out to weigh them.
1) Visually, they are the same shape. 
2) The TXG weight is silver in color while the weight in my standard XFive has a very light copperish tone to it. 
3) Neither weight is magnetic. I mention that because I remember reading somewhere that one or more people think the weight in the standard XFive is steel. 

thanks for checking!

How long did the rebate take for those who already received it?  

It’s going to be a while. At least 30 days before status will be updated. I submitted mine on 7/18 and status is

f67dc72940741147a425d96b3fc264d2.jpg