Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tungsten grip module,,,

texasdawg

I tried the x5 legion the other day and its incredible. Now I can't decide if i should sell my current x5 and upgrade to x5 legion or if I should just buy the grip module. I think I do like the legion trigger better as well. What would you guys do in my case? 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dgl503 said:

I tried the x5 legion the other day and its incredible. Now I can't decide if i should sell my current x5 and upgrade to x5 legion or if I should just buy the grip module. I think I do like the legion trigger better as well. What would you guys do in my case? 

I like the trigger in legion better as well, just buy a legion and keep current x5 as backup. 

2 hours ago, dgl503 said:

If you run a red dot, keep your X5 and buy the grip.

I'm in the same boat, but my Gray Gun trigger is better that the stock Legion and I all ready have a red dot mounted on a springer plate so I'm planning on the grip.

A lot of the new Legion owners are having issues with the LCI and their red dots.

9 hours ago, LawDog324 said:

If you run a red dot, keep your X5 and buy the grip.

I'm in the same boat, but my Gray Gun trigger is better that the stock Legion and I all ready have a red dot mounted on a springer plate so I'm planning on the grip.

A lot of the new Legion owners are having issues with the LCI and their red dots.

This is exactly what I did since I also have the gray guns Competition trigger in my X5 along with a Romeo 1 6moa dot, guide rod and 12# 1911 recoil spring. Then I installed gray guns aluminum base pads on my stock 21 round mags and good to go for carry optics.

Edited by George16

Just bought a used x5 for 550.00 lgs.

Grip 200= 700.00 trigger feels about the same as the legionx5's they had.

Going to be the wife's new gun.

Got another FCU. With Gray's trigger kit in it we can switch to when she gets used to the gun.

Then we each have our own x5 and a backup gun to share if needed.