Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

any holiday sales on bullets this week?

Sandbagger123

I"m on the hunt for a Vortex Venom 6MOA. Has anyone seen any deals out there?

I feel like just saw a Vortex red dot on sale. Not sure what model. Maybe it was the Midway USA mailer I just got, or maybe PSA email. Check those two out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, iflyskyhigh said:

I feel like just saw a Vortex red dot on sale. Not sure what model. Maybe it was the Midway USA mailer I just got, or maybe PSA email. Check those two out.

Its the vortex viper 6 moa dot. I received the flyer form midway USA last Saturday. I already got one from their previous sale and so far, so good.

Edited by George16

16 hours ago, George16 said:

Its the vortex viper 6 moa dot. I received the flyer form midway USA last Saturday. I already got one from their previous sale and so far, so good.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

UPDATE: It's on Midway's sale tab under Optics. Onsale for $179.99. These are new not refurbished is the info that I got from a chat w/Midway. Thanks!!

Edited by Bench

17 hours ago, Bench said:

Thanks, I'll look into it.

UPDATE: It's on Midway's sale tab under Optics. Onsale for $179.99. These are new not refurbished is the info that I got from a chat w/Midway. Thanks!!

Yup. They sell the brand new ones at that sale price. I installed mine on my MPX as the offset red dot for tight leans.

They have free shipping too.

19 hours ago, iflyskyhigh said:

Gallant Bullets is 10% off and just got email from Everglades. 5% bullets 10% off brass

was there a code for everglades? 

1 minute ago, Cfish said:

You won't get your complete order from Taran Tactical and CS will ignore you!

How come? 

I have always great experience with them. Shipping is fast and they are punctual in  replying to my inquiries.

That hasn't been my experience.  It's long story, the worst CS I have seen in a while. After two months, promises but zero resolution. I'll just move on and only deal with customer centered company's.