Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why can't I find Czechmates for sale?

Zspeed36

As the title says, i have been searching for a Czechmate and can not seem to find one. 

Well i take that back, I have found one at a some what local gun shop, but they have let it start to rust inside the grip on the mainspring cover as well as the hammer..  BUMMER

Admittedly I am new to CZs, but after aquiring a recent TSO I am hooked

They come in waves. so they will be around a short time then be out of stock

We ( CZ Custom ) have one left from our last big shipment.

send me a PM if interested.

Edited by eerw

I've seen plenty around for sale, find any CZ dealer and if they are available they can get you one for sure. It's like the TSO and TSB they only make a certain amount then on to another model from what I understand it can be a few months between shipments. I got lucky when I got my TS blue. They are pretty rare and my dealer in Boise overland armamnet had 2! 

5 hours ago, robert.a.brewer. said:

The Parrot is $1200 more than the CzechMate. Why is that?

Like anything, it depends when and where you buy.  You can find them on GunBroker for right at $3K.  There are two on there now at $3500 but I think others will appear soon at $3K.  Jsut bought mine at $2950.  The regular black Czechmates routinely sell for $2800-3200.  From what I've read the Parrots are very limited in the US so you need to act quickly when they appear. 

On 8/15/2018 at 8:04 AM, RocketRyan said:

The only thing stopping me from getting a parrot is the lack of extra barrel, compared to a normal Czechmate. Not sure why they package them differently.

"Normal" czechmate no longer lists extra barrel as being included at cz-usa. For awhile it was 2 extra barrels, then one extra barrel, and now it appears none. 

On 8/15/2018 at 10:49 AM, robert.a.brewer. said:

Zspeed,

How do you like your new Parrot?

I assume you got it already.

I used to think the colors were awful, but now I want one. Not ready to buy... still just drooling, lol.

I did get it! And honestly i love it, problem is i now want a "beater" Czechmate to actually shoot(is that possible??)

All joking aside i am headed to the range tomorrow with it.

Very disapointed there was no second barrel. Also didnt like the fact it didnt come with a thumbrest for the optic mount.... it does come pre drilled and tapped for one? 

And as i posted in another thread, why do all these magazines appear to have rust inside?!