Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

When I Don't Get My New Front Sight Issue

Derek45

I think My mailman is reading my gun mags.

:angry:

Sunday I overheard guys talking about the new Front sight mag. I just got the mail and it's still not here.

I've noticed the same thing with my NRA mag, My Friends always seem to get theirs a few days before me.

Hence the term "Going Postal" ;)

At Sun, we codename every new product (like most companies). We have a series of I/O controller chips that were code named Psycho, Schizo, and... you guessed it, Postal. In an utter fit of PCness, though, upper management made the developers change it to something less.... offensive :) I thought it was pretty funny, personally, but... sorry for the drift... :)

You gotta be kiddin' me. I'm on the East Coast. I never get mine before the first of the month, if I'm lucky!!!!! I saw guys talking about the latest issue and I ran straight for my mailbox.........Empty again :angry:

I was on the way to the last Area 6 and still didn't have my last issue, yet my partner brought his with him...and we don't live that far apart. He said he'd had it a couple of weeks.

And I don't yet have the current issue either.

I've been placed on the comp' list because of the advertising support involvement, and the first one arrived June 25, just one day after Barb Gibbs said it would. B)

Now, I don't think the little guy who delivers our mail gives a fig about my gun mags, but I was suspiciously missing some Blue Presses there for a while... <_<:D

Do you think that maybe USPSA would consider putting the electronic version in the members section for us to downalod and then we can opt for paper/electronic delivery?

I mean it should save postage and printing costs..

I just hate it when it is missing pages, or when it has two sets of some pages... Like two sets of pages 37-46 and no 47-56 (just example don't know if I got the numbering right) I've had that happen twice in the last year. :angry: