Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Uspsa Revolver Master!

Carmoney

I want to be the first to congratulate my friend Sam Keen, our very own Hopalong, on achieving a goal only a few guys have managed to pull off in the history of this sport--attaining the rank of true Master in USPSA's revolver division.

It's not official yet, but Hop's very fine performance on classifier 99-33 at the 2005 Ohio Sectional Match (which will always be known affectionately by us wheelgunners as the "1st Annual ORC") should put him over 85% once the scores get transmitted to Sedro. What's even more impressive is the fact that this 8-round stage is definitely NOT a revolver-friendly classifier.

What an accomplishment! Great job Sam!

Mike

P.S. Dan, we finally got him classed where he belongs, but it took a section match to do it! :lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike,

We will see when all the numbers are turned in !!!!!

If so thanks, (I think) :wacko::blink:

Next on the list will be getting you and Dan in your correct places !!!!!!! ;)

All in All it is just a little peice of paper saying you got lucky at the right time and place !!!! :lol::lol::lol:

As I stated earlier, "We will see"

But thanx any way !!!!

SAM

Congratulations Sam!

BTW It looks like we're on squad 19 for Nationals. The Revolver Super Squad: http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/index.php?action=list&indx=17

Some how, Jerry M. is on the Ladies Super Squad. What's up with that? I wanna be on the Ladies Super Squad!!

:wub:

Jerry always shoots with Kay if at all possible.

I have the same problem, need to shoot with friends I'm riding up with and sharing a golf cart so It may be that I end up not shooting with ya'll. <_<

I will sneak off and come see you guys if at all possible.(break maybe)

About this Subject; Thanks if it really turns out this way, we will see when they run the next set of classifiers.

SAM

Way to go Sam!

I have to know which classifier it was. Never mind I went back and reread Mike's original post.

See some of you next weekend at Area 3. Manny let me change divisions, so I will be shooting a wheelgun on Sunday.

Otherwise, I'll see the rest of you down in Barry. Wow! I've never been on a super squad before. Hopefully, I don't have to change squads to suit my travel needs.

Keith

Sam;

Congratulations on a great accomplishment. With the way classification is kind of slanted against a true judge of a Revolver Shooter's performance that is really impressive. Looking forward to seeing you and all the rest of the board's wheelgunners at Barry this year.

From all the Way in Florida,

A big well done Sam, and now you have it all Great looks and the card to prove it :P , Now you need to start a Revo school so men can flock to your door step and Learn from the Master.

Jerry D.

That pistol sure looks familiar !!!! ;)

Thanks again everyone, but like I said....

"We will see when they recalculate!"

Sam

Luke, good to hear from you....

Keeping Walsh and crew straight ?

Edited by hopalong