Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Uspsa Revolver Master!

Carmoney

Congratulations Sam!

Sorry I didn't jump in sooner, I was busy sweating the pounds away at Area 8.

I'm pretty sure I have Sam making Master on tape! I'll try to send it to someone that can post it on the Area 5 website. Making Master "the hard way" in revolver is quite an accomplishment! Glad I could see it in real time.

See you in Barry Sam!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

OK, now I feel pretty silly. The classifiers from the OH match didn't show up this month, and so we're going to have to wait awhile before we officially congratulate Hopalong for making Master.

Sorry about that Sam, I got a little too excited for you and jumped the buzzer. It's just a matter of time, though....

Meanwhile, there is another revo forum regular who just proceeded to carefully and stealthily make Master right under our very noses. And it's right there on the website--El Conquistador!! Cliff, congratulations.

In looking through some old match results online, I happened to come across a match from March of '04--at that time Cliff and Sam were both C-class shooters. Goes to show the kind of quick progress you can make with some talent and effort.

Only a few days before the big show. See you both there, guys.

Mike

Mike,

I told you so !!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Way to go Cliff, glad you got that "I can't shoot classifiers" monkey off your back !!!!

Now how much are you going to pay for these bullets I'm holding for Ransom ???? :lol::lol::lol:

Hopalong

Mike, Keep in mind about the best 6 from the Last 8..... I had a 93 % get replaced by a 76 % so I never try to figue out if it will go up, down or stay the same, I just look when they change (If I think of it)......or someone in IOWA reminds me ;)

Also noticed that D. Carden went up with his percentage......80% hmmm not bad for a "beginner" !!!! (as he calls himself) :lol::lol::lol:

Waitaminit! Both Sam and Cliff have made Master, and I'm still a lowly A? I've kicked both their butts. (and at the same time too, I might add.) Who'se a guy have to bribe to make Master?

And don't go suggesting something silly, like practicing and shooting classifiers. I'm too old for that. Just ask the staff at WSXIV, who have me listed a Senior Revolver. (Or is that Senor Revolver?)

Waitaminit! Both Sam and Cliff have made Master, and I'm still a lowly A? I've kicked both their butts. (and at the same time too, I might add.) Who'se a guy have to bribe to make Master?

And don't go suggesting something silly, like practicing and shooting classifiers. I'm too old for that. Just ask the staff at WSXIV, who have me listed a Senior Revolver. (Or is that Senor Revolver?)

they just don't have your career management skills.

congratulations sam and cliff

lynn

Now Patrick, don't get your blood pressure up !!! :lol::lol::lol:

Cliff is the only one to get the M card, "BOUT TIME" too !!! :blink:

There is still lots of work for me to do to get there, but if the stars line up, the moon is full, and I hold my mouth right.......maybe :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I know you can do it too, all you have to do is shoot 85% of Jerry next week at the Nationals and Sedro Wooley will make you a Master anyway !!!!!! thats all, nothing big or that hard to do !!! ;)

See you Sunday, Drive carefully !

Hopalong, Mr. Clean, Sam, Dumb AZZ or whatever else as long as it isn't Late for Dinner !!!! :P

I dont know why the classifiers didnt get posted by Sedro, Kyle is gonna have to chime in on that one....

Not that I was waiting to see if I made revo master or anything...just a lowly D revo shooter having lots of fun here :)

BTW Hopalong, it was nice meeting you at the Ohio Match. As well as Patrick Sweeney, Airdale, Redmist10, Barretone, Mike Breseman(gave us #20 :)), Bill Nesbit.......sorry if I forgot anyone

Thanks guys for all the kind words. I was not sneaking :ph34r: I did not expect to make it. Like Sam, I'm not real sure what will count and will not. They counted the area 6 match % as well as the classifier and that 84% put me over. I see that Sam have actually regressed in %. If you can't move down in class, why do they lower your %. All it does is make it harder to move up and adds months to the process.

Dave, now you are correct in calling me young master walsh...

Mike: I am not a master, I am El Conquistador!

Sam: Don't get any of your A class funk on my master class ammo :P

Thanks all, see you guys Sunday

Cliff

Like Sam, I'm not real sure what will count and will not. They counted the area 6 match % as well as the classifier and that 84% put me over.

Looks like maybe they only count the revolver percentage for the area matches if Jerry's there. It appears that only those competing at A6 have received the "presidential treatment" so far this year....

Last year Sam and I shot the area 3 and Airedale and Zookeeper shot the area 5; jerry was at both matches and they didn't count as a classifier?? :wacko:

You mean "Don't get any A class FUNK on your master class ammo that is in TENNESSEE !!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Price is going up on the RANSOM !!!!!! ;)

See you there, ammo or not !!!!

SAM

I will pay no more than 3 beers and 15 chickenwings...

Ok, they showed up on mine.....

AND for your information Mr. Carmoney, it is now 83% :huh::huh::huh:

Don't see it any time in the near future as they are all accounted for......

Like I told you... If the stars line up just right, the moon is full and I hold my mouth right....... ;)

I acutally see MR. D. Carden getting there before I do.... and Mr. Mike Carmoney getting into A class before I hit M.....

Mike....."B" class my AZZ !!!! <_<<_<

So see all you s@ndb@ggers at the Nationals, where we all will get the SH!T kicked out of us by Jerry and Rudi.....

Hopalong

C'mon now, Mr. Clean, you know I've only been playing this ipsick game for a year! You and Cliff and Dan all saw how slow and fumbly I shot down in Florida....I am only a beginner, so get off my AZZ!! ;)

I've been a big fan of the Millett rear sight assembly, and have used them on most of my competition revos for 15+ years. Great product.

Mike

C'mon now, Mr. Clean, you know I've only been playing this ipsick game for a year! You and Cliff and Dan all saw how slow and fumbly I shot down in Florida....I am only a beginner, so get off my AZZ!! wink.gif

Mike, looks like I caught you sandbagging. How do you call 15+ years a beginner??? :o