Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stingerjg Links

stingerjg

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like #3 broke the 180 coming out of the Portacan...and they would never make it in IDPA....no one yelling cover........ :P

Their tactics were generally sound but the should have frag'd the room before making entry. Maybe hit the entry with an AT4.

The 180 was my biggest adjustment coming back from Iraq and shooting USPSA, everything was downrange, just don't point it at a friendly, first match or two I heard a chorus of "remember the 180" as I'd move and turn. Then my disasterous attempt to shoot IDPA ended with me leaving pissed because the same way I'd cleared about 3000 rooms wasn't tactical according to engineers and accountants, I won't even go into them telling me how to reload during a firefight.

Their tactics were generally sound but the should have frag'd the room before making entry.

They didn't show the part where I was in there about 5 minutes earlier... it was definitely already fragged.

My question is, how did they manage the smell so well? Even I have troubles with it.... Must be that military food.

They didn't want to throw a frag in there, because if it didn't go off, then one of them would have to fish it out of the toilet (at least, every time I've been around military porta-potties, I've always been threatened with having to fish out whatever trash might be thrown in there).

I have to teach a class on room-clearing this weekend...think I'll add this video to the presentation.

DD

• 2 weeks later...

It has always amazed me how bad the "fruit of the vine" can make me screw up as captured in this video.

The boss is still cheap. He looks like one of those who have to maintain thier status by wearing a suit when everyone else is dressed casual.

FWIW (and it isn't worth much)

dj