Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC in USPSA Handgun Matches - Post Your Videos

StealthyBlagga

It sounds like a lot of folks are already beta testing Pistol Caliber Carbines in USPSA handgun courses of fire. This is the place to post their videos. I'll start with my fun run on Stage 2 at last week's Area 2/Desert Classic:

ETA: I know there are strong feelings on both sides, but there are other threads for airing your views on the concept of PCC in handgun matches. Please don't clog up this thread by re-litigating the issue here. On the other hand, comments on the videos (e.g. "hey Stealthy - your butt looks huge on camera") are fair game and welcome. :)

Edited by StealthyBlagga

Great, just what we need. An NFA division. I hope we can get full auto next. Then we need a belt fed division. I also think we should add a .380 division because I really like my pocket carry. Maybe after that we can add a .22 division so my 3 month old daughter can shoot. Then we should add the .25 ACP division so all the Saturday night special collectors can feel included too. Then we need to rejack all the divisions so they have an optics counterpart... except for open which we'll have nonoptics open so and can shoot pappy's .38S para with a comp.

Great, just what we need. An NFA division. I hope we can get full auto next. Then we need a belt fed division. I also think we should add a .380 division because I really like my pocket carry. Maybe after that we can add a .22 division so my 3 month old daughter can shoot. Then we should add the .25 ACP division so all the Saturday night special collectors can feel included too. Then we need to rejack all the divisions so they have an optics counterpart... except for open which we'll have nonoptics open so and can shoot pappy's .38S para with a comp.

I hate the fact PPC is in, but don't be a douche.

It sounds like a lot of folks are already beta testing Pistol Caliber Carbines in USPSA handgun courses of fire. This is the place to post their videos. I'll start with my fun run on Stage 2 at last week's Area 2/Desert Classic:

Looks like a blast!

Looks like a blast!

I am all for PCC

The PCCs are a lot of fun and I wouldn't mind seeing a dedicated PCC match on the club's calendar. There were quite a few PCC shooters several years ago at a local (to me) club but that fell by the wayside. So I will be dusting off one or more of my PCCs just for gigles.

woof

The PCCs are a lot of fun and I wouldn't mind seeing a dedicated PCC match on the club's calendar. There were quite a few PCC shooters several years ago at a local (to me) club but that fell by the wayside. So I will be dusting off one or more of my PCCs just for gigles.

woof

The problem with having only dedicated matches would be the same as almost any other division. The divisions by themselves won't support a match. Its when we bring everyone together that you get enough people together to justify setting up a match. It would be like saying revolver needs its own matches. 3 guys is not enough for a match.

woof

. 3 guys is not enough for a match.

Or a division.

woof

. 3 guys is not enough for a match.

Or a division.

Its plenty for a division. One guy is enough. He or she pays his money and shoots the match.

Pat

All this complaining for just another gun, in the sport of shooting guns. Nobody is making anybody shoot it! Pick a division and you do you. I leave you with this:

"You can please all of the people some of time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All this complaining for just another gun, in the sport of shooting guns. Nobody is making anybody shoot it! Pick a division and you do you. I leave you with this:

"You can please all of the people some of time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time"

You're right, I want a 25mm division for my BFV.

You're right, I want a 25mm division for my BFV.

They got one, actually a couple of them: the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th. They are very boring Divisions though, they don't shoot much, PT much, or really much of anything.

Edited by Rangerdug

ETA: I know there are strong feelings on both sides, but there are other threads for airing your views on the concept of PCC in handgun matches. Please don't clog up this thread by re-litigating the issue here. On the other hand, comments on the videos (e.g. "hey Stealthy - your butt looks huge on camera") are fair game and welcome. :)

I'm curious, how did the time compare to the division you normally shoot in?

Jon

Edited by Jmob50

Stealthy-your butt looks huge on camera. Like the drive by shooting of the two low targets in the beginning. Would that be unsafe to not have it shoulder mounted?