Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC in USPSA Handgun Matches - Post Your Videos

StealthyBlagga

I'm curious, how did the time compare to the division you normally shoot in?

That run was ~10 seconds faster than my original, Limited Major, match run (~19 seconds vs. ~29 seconds). In fairness, it was a fun run shot at full speed... in a match setting I would have shot more conservatively even with PCC. Never the less, despite minor scoring, I expect my hit factor was significantly higher with PCC.

Stealthy-your butt looks huge on camera. Like the drive by shooting of the two low targets in the beginning. Would that be unsafe to not have it shoulder mounted?

I made all shots from the shoulder, but see nothing inherently unsafe with shooting out of the shoulder so long as the muzzle stays pointing in a safe direction.

Edited by StealthyBlagga

• 3 weeks later...

I just put a PCC together for fun and think I'm definitely going to see about running it at the next match I go to.

I'm almost finished with my 9mm carbine. I'm going to give it a whirl. Looks like fun.

REMEMBER: PCC will not be a formal division at USPSA handgun matches until July. I suggest you contact your local Match Director to find out if/when they will be allowing PCCs. For the moment, all PCC participation is "outlaw".

Edited by StealthyBlagga

• 3 weeks later...

First match with a PCC I loaned my JP out to anyone who wanted to use it in the match. Everyone loved shooting it. PCC is definately the best change in USPSA in a long time.

Edited by Alaskapopo

Most shooters were using myJP there was someone else with a Sig MPX it had some issues until he got some factory ammo. The JP ran with everyones ammo. No malfunctions to date. Love this gun its a blast.
Pat

Edited by Alaskapopo

All this complaining for just another gun, in the sport of shooting guns. Nobody is making anybody shoot it! Pick a division and you do you. I leave you with this:

"You can please all of the people some of time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right, I want a 25mm division for my BFV.

Talk to your AD, it could happen

ok so between all you guys on here and my buddy letting me shoot his PCC at the last match, i found another need i didn't know i had and just satisfied that need thx to gunbroker! i really enjoy uspsa so hope nothing changes other than of course having another toy/division to choose from in playing that game.

i keep telling my wife that the last gun was my last gun, and then idpa opens CCP and uspsa opens PCC. thinking it's some sort of conspiracy with the gun mfg's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Third match in PCC. I have a long way to go but I am enjoying every minute of it! 

I need to see if I can convince the local range to let me practice on the pistol range rather than the rifle range so I can work with steel from 10-50 yards. We will see!

Classifier was Fluffy's Revenge 2- wound up with an 11.07 HF which should be good for an A class percentage.

When I first heard of this I thought it would be fun, but after watching the videos of everyone shooting at targets 3 feet off of the end of  a rifle barrel, it is looking a little lame.   I don't know I might still try it though.