Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Limited gun recommendation

glocklife34

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second Atlas too. I've done some dealings with Adam, he's a cool dude and knows what he's talking about, at least as far as blasters are concerned. :sight:

If you check out their website, the guns they build look to be super premium, and if I could, I'd buy one. Heck I'd buy one of each from all the major builders if I could! :roflol:

If we build your limited gun and you don't think it's the best gun you have ever owned I will send you all your money back.

Our guns are ultra premium customs.

Can I get the Edge with the aggressive metal grip with the double undercut ^_^?

• 3 months later...

I am from CA and was in the same boat. I bought a CZ TS in .40 for the interim, and placed an order to SVI for a Limited gun in 5.4" barrel (they are on roster). I did send the TS to Automatic Accuracy for grip reduction as it was way too big for my hands.

Yes, the CA roster sucks I have enough $$$ in the CZ TS after all the mods that I could have bought an STI DVC Limited if I was living in a free state.

Edited by tanks

• 3 weeks later...

I live in California and i have a strip STI 2011 frame. I want to build a custom gun for USPSA limited, any recommendation who am i gonna send my frame and can build me a gun from scratch. As you all know California gun laws is a mess which wont allow me to buy a off roster gun, so basically sending my frame to a custom gun builder will be the only option.

I'm only a newbie in competition world so help would really be appreciated.

I would recommend moving to a gun friendly state and buy an Infinity.

Gary Natale at Gansguns.com. Pages of slide cuts to choose from. Prices are listed. Send him a box of parts and get a complete gun back quick. My open gun was finished in a week and a half. It runs like a top.

Buying a limited 10 infinity would be like buying an electric Ferrari

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, after June/July of 2017 all divisions, including Open, will be ten round divisions in CA.

Unfortunately, after June/July of 2017 all divisions, including Open, will be ten round divisions in CA.

Its sad. I would move I think.

you can buy infinity pistols in california :) they're on-roster

I would recommend moving to a gun friendly state and buy an Infinity.

You misunderstood my point. I wouldn't live in California, too many liberals. I would buy an Infinity however, maybe two of them.

There are a lot of guys out there that can build you a nice gun. For me it would come down to how they are to deal with. I had Jeff Abernathy build a limited gun for me as well as work over an Edge I already owned. Jeff did a great job on both guns and never failed to return a call or text when I had questions. I recently purchased a Limcat from another member here and have talked to Julian several times and exchanged many emails with him and again customer service was top notch.

On this thread you have a builder trying to get your business and has made a pretty awesome offer to return your money if you don't think the gun is the best, that says a lot especially putting it out there on this forum where a lot of people do there research on builders and experiences people have with them. It is a tough call, call some of these guys and see what you think.

Ferrari's latest supercar, the Laferrari, is a hybrid, actually. I've driven it and at low speed on electric only it's unnerving.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Eddie Garcia at EMG Custom. He built my last two Limited guns. Works of art that run like sewing machines.

Do you by chance have pictures of your two guns? I'm having a limited gun built by Eddie next month and was hoping to look at it from the pictures. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk