Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Limited gun recommendation

glocklife34

1 hour ago, TroyDavid said:

Do you by chance have pictures of your two guns? I'm having a limited gun built by Eddie next month and was hoping to look at it from the pictures. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sold the 6", which was my first gun built by Eddie when he was at Cameron's.  Wish I kept it and slapped a steel grip on it.  This is my current Limited gun.  5.5" bull barrel with a heavily lightened slide.  Originally came with the plastic STI grip.  I installed the steel grip shortly after receiving it, best mod ever.  Next gun will have a steel grip from the get go. 

I'll keep this until I make Master,  or wear it out.  Eddie is great with repairs after delivery also.  I broke the ambi on the gun and he fitted up a replacement as well as some other parts.

I really liked the fit and trigger on the Brazos Custom gun I had.  Another gun I wished I kept. 

Limited gun.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sold the 6", which was my first gun built by Eddie when he was at Cameron's.  Wish I kept it and slapped a steel grip on it.  This is my current Limited gun.  5.5" bull barrel with a heavily lightened slide.  Originally came with the plastic STI grip.  I installed the steel grip shortly after receiving it, best mod ever.  Next gun will have a steel grip from the get go. 

I'll keep this until I make Master,  or wear it out.  Eddie is great with repairs after delivery also.  I broke the ambi on the gun and he fitted up a replacement as well as some other parts.

I really liked the fit and trigger on the Brazos Custom gun I had.  Another gun I wished I kept. 

Limited gun.jpg

Thanks for posting a picture of your gun, I appreciate it. I can't wait to get this build going and in my hands. Eddie has been great to work with so far!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk