Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

N320

UTraab

It's been over a year now since any of the major online retailers have had quantity.

Patiently waiting...

Edit: sorry I guess I exaggerated. I got some in June last year. By haven't seen any since.

Edited by rev1911

Powder Valley had N320 as recently as 3 months ago with very reasonable pricing, $107 for 4 lbs. as I recall. I don't know if they are accepting back orders at this time; I did notice their price has increased slightly to $110 for 4 lbs.

Powder Valley had N320 as recently as 3 months ago with very reasonable pricing, $107 for 4 lbs. as I recall. I don't know if they are accepting back orders at this time; I did notice their price has increased slightly to $110 for 4 lbs.

Definitely not 3 months ago, because my backorder placed last December is still waiting. I think last time PV had N320 it was last Summer in September-October time.

It only comes into the country a few times a year. The spring shipment will be coming in the next few months

I have been watching N320 at PV very closely in 2015. Last year PV had 2 N320 shipments in total I believe, one early 2015 and one late Summer.

It only comes into the country a few times a year. The spring shipment will be coming in the next few months

I have been watching N320 at PV very closely in 2015. Last year PV had 2 N320 shipments in total I believe, one early 2015 and one late Summer.

Yep. More or less spring and fall. Give or take a month. :)

Definitely not 3 months ago, because my backorder placed last December is still waiting. I think last time PV had N320 it was last Summer in September-October time.

Checked my e-mail file. My last shipment of N320 from PV was shipped on 12/7/2015. This may have been a backorder that was being filled.

Wow! It is soooo nice to be able to drive to 3rd Generation after work and pick up powder! I was behind the eight ball yesterday on the N-320 4 pounders but I scored a couple of 1 pounders! Can't wait to try N-320 in my Edge!