Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bulk ammo

Another member posted this site today on another topic. Their prices look pretty good, particularly for 5.56. Their website is worth looking at. I haven't had to buy it in a few years and reload it now.

http://www.sgammo.com/product/223-556mm-ammo/1000-round-case-223-rem-pmc-55-grain-fmj-bt-brass-case-ammo-223ahttp://www.sgammo.com/product/223-556mm-ammo/1000-round-case-223-rem-pmc-55-grain-fmj-bt-brass-case-ammo-223a

SGammo.com has never failed me or my friend that I referred there. Whether it was a detailed question about when particular handgun defense ammo was manufactured to make up of a particular round of ammunition, they are a great shop. I'm simply a satisfied customer over the past few years.

Freedom Munitions is showing stock on new 5.56 M193 and reman .223 55gr ammo today. They also have a flat rate shipping promo going right now. I have bought from them several times and have not been disappointed. Be aware, given that they are in the Northwest and I am in the Southeast, it takes several days for my order to actually arrive (I don't opt for expedited shipping). I have no ties to them, other than being a satisfied customer.

Hurley

• 3 weeks later...

targetsportsusa.com

I've purchased from them multiple times. Good prices. Free shipping if buying by the case.

I have no financial interest in the company.

I am also a fan of TargetSportsUSA. I have ordered a number of cases from them. Fast shipping and great prices shipped.

ditto on targetsportsusa.com. free freight on case qty's and generally good prices to boot.

but always check pricing on gunbot.net and ammoseek.com, and with both you have to look at each company's website for shipping costs as sometimes they list cheap and add a ton of freight.