Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 +1 base pads.

Dirtchevy841

Hello: The 4mm Grams base pad is like the Dawson SNL ones. Grams 2.5mm is like the standard Dawson +1. I have both but prefer the Dawson's. I have a couple of broken Grams base pads here, never broke a Dawson. I have bent a TTI so I could not remove it. Shooters Connection is were I get mine from. Thanks, Eric

I have bought both the Dawson and TTIs to give a try. I ran the TTIs on my M&P last year and they were solid, so I figured I would try both.

I think the Dawson's are a little easier to take off for the 2011 mags as many people noted above - but I really didn't find it too difficult to remove the TTIs either.

I think I'll give them both a shot and see which I like better - as of now, still deciding.

I have the Dawson SNL pads. If I was buying new ones today I would have just ordered tuned mags from Brazos they are not much more. I went with the SNLs because a local shooter who helped me tune and set my stuff up uses them and his stuff always runs so I copied it. on a couple mags it took a lot of work to make them fit the gauge. not a big deal unless you shoot major matches.

Hello: The 4mm Grams base pad is like the Dawson SNL ones. Grams 2.5mm is like the standard Dawson +1. I have both but prefer the Dawson's. I have a couple of broken Grams base pads here, never broke a Dawson. I have bent a TTI so I could not remove it. Shooters Connection is were I get mine from. Thanks, Eric

Shoot us a call and I'll get you a replacement. You might have an older version with a thinner bottom wall.

I'm fond of the TTI, easy to remove but not bulky. Grams are good to go too, I've used them in the past but had them crack on me (Beven's good with customer service though). Plus with TTI spring kits I get 21 rounds of .40, reloadable.

I've tried taren tactical, Grahams and now currently running Dawson's .... Only bad thing I found with the grahms is I've had them crack on me ... I like the ease of taking of the Dawson's the tarens are also good to go