Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need USPSA Production Holster advice

leam

Hey y'all, I could use a recommendation for a left hand USPSA Production legal holder and mag pouches for a very new SIG P320. If they are a BE forum dealer, so much the better.

Thanks!

Leam

I like the Bladetec DOH holster with the tekloc mount. I prefer safariland 771 holders, but they are getting hard to find, so I will use 773's. Lately I've found some 771's on sale for$18.

Haven't found Safariland yet. Shooter's connection has the Blade Tech Double Mag pouch but not for the SIG P320. Anyone know if the Glock 9MM mag pouch works for the SIG 9mm?

Thanks!

Leam

You really don't want double msg pouches anyway. You want singles so you can space them on the belt to your personal preference. My Production rigs have always been a BT DOH with Ready Tactical pouches. The DOH is just a great holster and the Ready Tactical pouches are simple, cheap, smooth and as a plus can just be heated up a little and formed to almost any mag

My P320 holster is made by Red Hill Tactical. I prefer the double layered kydex and you can use a Boss hanger or one of the high quality Red Hill Tactical/Springer Precision hangers.

http://redhilltactical.com

I have the BOSS and its great, I have also looked at the springer mount a couple guys are running in this area. You cant go wrong with either.

Ordered a Blade Tech from Shooter's connection yesterday. I think Chuck was faster on processing the order than I as typing it in! He even helped me adjust the shipping charges when I forgot to.

Still need mag holders. I prefer doubles as everything is always in the same place. I did find out that for holsters and magazines, a Sig P320 is the same as a P250. That may open up the search a little. There's a sort of local match in a few weeks. My plan is to be there and be ready.

Even though you already bought your holster I would consider getting the Boss hanger from Benstoegerproshop.com and then I would order Double alpha racer or race master pouches. I have found they are much better made than the ghost pouches. I have had 4 90* ghosts separate at the attachment point.

put it all on a cr speed belt and you are set.

Leam, if you get a competition belt, single mag pouches always stay in the same place.

This ^^^^

Get a good, inner/outer competition belt and your singles stay right where you want them to be. DAA, CR Speed, and Blade-Tech.