Best price for Tripps Cobra magazines

shinne

I'm wondering if anybody knows a good source for some 8 rounders. I just want 3 of them. There doesn't seem to be much of a good deal on them. I found some at Oak Hill Gun for $32 but the shipping is $5 per magazine!

• 3 weeks later...

Try Gunbroker.com. I bought 3 9mm Tripp Cobra mags from Oak Hill on Gunbroker with combined shipping. Their actual website said they were out of stock.

I used the mags today and didn't really have any issues. I noticed they are a little tight to load with a barney in the chamber, but they worked. I'm really new at this so it could have been operator error.

Edited by StraightSh00ter

Get a bunch of your friends together and do a group buy. I did one a few years ago for another forum and by the time it was all over with, I sold something like $5k worth of mags and we were able to save a boatload of money. I kept some for myself and all I use are Tripp mags now.

I'd be willing to do the packing and shipping of them if someone else would collect the $$$, but it'd have to be at least 100 magazines to be worth it.

I just bought them from GunBroker. Came from Oak hill guns also. I just don't understand their customer service, call them and ask them if I could save on shipping and all I get is "That's the price for shipping". I got what I wanted from them so /rant over