Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Yes, guns are dangerous

Scooter

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The classic part is line he spouts right before he lights it off:

"I'm the only one in this room professional enough to carry this Glock .40..." <BANG!>

In the computer world, we call this an "eye-dee-ten-tee" error......

ID10T

Don't you think it was part of the class, a way to get his point accross???..It was a blank..his point being dont play with guns..notice how none of the kids jumped when the gun fired, or how bout the guy standing agaist the wall, he never moved....point well made..

Guns could be dangerous but that guy definitely IS!!

Lesson for my kids when I get home tonight: Don't stay in the classroom if the guy even makes as if going to draw!

If this is indeed the case, the news media, including the Washington times, were fooled.

http://www.washtimes.com/upi-breaking/2004...90313-2463r.htm

"Everyone was pretty shaken up, but the point of gun safety hit home," said Vivian Farmer, 52, who watched with her 13-year-old son.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry ...

I think ALL DEA agents oughta sacrifice themselves up if it's going to make that big of an impression on kids. Did y'all watch it to the end? Those youngers were telling her to put down the rifle!!!! They were scared, and that's a good thing!!!!

The part I like the best, is

I just limp around here and pretend nothing wrong and continue with my lecture.

His ego is so large even shooting it didn't deflate it.

Perfect demonstration of Guns are not dangerous only the idiots connected to them.

Great! An entire classroom of future gun haters! That's all we need.

And, yes, he did shoot himself. The bullet went straight down his right leg, but no serious (life threatening) injuries. The girl that discretely slid in and took the "Glock 40" off the table, and took the rifle off the table is his wife.

Funny, I didn't know Glock had gotten that high up in model numbers! [shaking head] What a disgrace. He should be slapped...but not quite as hard as the dummy that hired him.

Holy cow. I mean...wow. The guy cannot put a full sentance together to start with, then when you think he can't possibly be as dumb as you think he is, BANG!

Then he just keeps going! Then he brings out the AR!! "Don't worry kids, it's unloaded!"

BWAHAHAHAHA!

- Gabe