Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What USPSA compliant holster for ACCU Shadow?

cj36d

What holster are folks using in USPSA for you ACCU Shadow? Stuart and Angus just delivered my beautiful new ACCU Shadow...got a blade tech holster for it, looking for other options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bladetech with a springer precision hanger or boss hanger. I only have the springer hanger and it's great. A lot of people here use boss hanger which has a very good feedback.

Try Center of Mass with the BOSS hangar. Just got one for my g34 and it is the fastest holster I've ever owned. Only drawback is the wait. It is a custom made holster, I think I had mine in about 20 days.

Try Center of Mass with the BOSS hangar. Just got one for my g34 and it is the fastest holster I've ever owned. Only drawback is the wait. It is a custom made holster, I think I had mine in about 20 days.

That doesn't sound bad I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for my boss holster and it showed in stock when I ordered it.

• 5 months later...

Ok, so I've done the Stoeger BOSS with the Blade Tech...works really well, nice materials very sturdy. Then at the Area 8 match I received a gift certificate for a Red Hill Tactical custom holster...Wow, this thing is sweet. So far I'm about 4 or 5 matches and a lot of practice in with this rig, and it's performing very well. Far more robust (thicker materials) and much more attractive (custom 2 tone color schemes available) than the blade tech/Stoeger rig. All in all a solid vote for Red Hill's product.

Chris

Love this made in America, handmade, by a shooter, one piece kydex doh holster. I've used one for the past year and love it! Why pay the same price for something injection molded, also buy an aftermarket hanger and have multiple points to adjust and tighten?

http://shop.rlncustomgear.com/products/dropoffset-holsters