Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Basepads - Dawson or TTI for Glock 35?

fp45liberator

I honestly don't think it matters one bit, and it seems like this argument comes up every week or two. People that say the TTI's are easy to take off must have never used the dawson's, they are the easiest in my opinion by far, and I have messed with all 4 of the major ones. Any of the major ones out there (Arredondo, TTI, Dawson, TF) can give the same capacity. I personally think that the TTI and Dawson pads are the best looking. TTI comes in colors, if that suits your fancy. They are also a lot more money, and don't play nice with certain magwells. I say just buy some and shoot, you won't be able to tell the difference while you are running a stage!

::ETA:: I run dawson, just by the way. 20 rounds in all 3 of my mags.

Edited by Gooldylocks

I have them both. Honestly, pick the one you like the look of/fits your budget better. I get the same number in each. Both are easy to take on and off, with the edge going to Dawson. Both have been dropped on concrete while loaded, and neither have had any issues with such "love."

I haven't tried TTI but I do have the Dawson. The only problem with them is if you drop on concrete sometimes they land on a corner and deform the aluminum and make it difficult to slide the little door to take them off.

Edited by 3djedi

• 2 weeks later...

My pistols are way too 'bling' for Dawson's... That being said, when tuned, both do 20 reloadable... Both are easy on/off, I like that TTI will put a logo on for you, since I have one. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I picked up one of the TTI/ZEVs with the logo for my 19.......super sexy!

I have Dawson and Taylor Freelance on my mags. Although I don't shoot it much, I do like the Dawson a lot. I really like the way they go on/off, much better process than the rest. Be care of the Arredondo pads, they will not work with some magwells.

• 2 weeks later...