Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Benelli Generation III Gun Championship Presented By MGM Targets

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in for Heavy optics.. .45 or 9mm are either fine for me..

Thanks for the hard work.

Jesse said they need at least 10 total to sign up between HTO and HM before they will recognize the heavy division this year. Last year was just 7 total.

Still, I would like to shoot HTO again so I plan on signing up for it. I can always fall back on something else if the numbers aren't there.

Craig

No worries. I will email those who registered in HTO and/or HM closer to the match IF there isn't enough participation and let the individual choose to either "run what they brung" or bring equipment for another division! :)

DO NOT FORGET!!!

Registration for the Generation III Gun Championship is tonight Wednesday March 4th at 9:30 PM EST. You can register by clicking the link below. Thank you for the support. We look forward to seeing you in September.

https://www.matchdirector.com/app/comp/match/view/a492b50a-3c34-46c1-959d-42be2238a92e

Or you can go to the website, generation3gun.com and click on the 2015 registration button to register! Remember to keep your confirmation number and password. These are unique to you and this match. You will be able to go to www.matchdirector.com and verify receipt of payment/division you signed up for and whether or not you ordered a shirt! See you soon!

Volunteering to work again this year, hope I did the registration correctly.. :goof:

I am in as Heavy Optics, based on only 2 of us in Heavy Irons last year, but would be happy to shoot Heavy Irons if there are enough entries...

Edited by barrysuperhawk

Already clicked, #117. With so many of the other matches I am shooting not even having a Heavy Irons division, (or in some cases ANY .308 division), this might just be the year of the optic (and possibly the mousegun) for me...

I just hope I can avoid getting bitten by whatever got me last year... :surprise: