Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Benelli Generation III Gun Championship Presented By MGM Targets

How, where, when do I pay?

I try to go through Match Director and there are no options in "Purchase Items."

If you have already registered you should receive instructions via email on how to pay and where to send payment.

If you haven't registered you can do so here. Bear in mind that the match is full and you will be out on the wait list.

https://www.matchdirector.com/app/comp/match/view/a492b50a-3c34-46c1-959d-42be2238a92e

I did register night of, received email from MatchDirector confirming registration, but did not receive an email with further payment information. I did check the junk/spam folder too and nothing has showed up.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How, where, when do I pay?

I try to go through Match Director and there are no options in "Purchase Items."

If you have already registered you should receive instructions via email on how to pay and where to send payment.

If you haven't registered you can do so here. Bear in mind that the match is full and you will be out on the wait list.

https://www.matchdirector.com/app/comp/match/view/a492b50a-3c34-46c1-959d-42be2238a92e

I did register night of, received email from MatchDirector confirming registration, but did not receive an email with further payment information. I did check the junk/spam folder too and nothing has showed up.

Same here got the original confirmation email, but not after that.

Again, refer to the First Post from Jesse. under FAQ You can go back into Matchdirector.com, if you already registered and received a confirmation number and password, click on Already Registered located in the BLACK BAR. A screen will appear that will ask for your confirmation number and password. Enter it. It will then show you your status.

Resolved. After logging into MatchDirector with confirmation info, went to the "Make Changes" section to add the Match Fee and any extras. Didn't know the "Make Changes" section is where the selection options were located. Thanks for your help, Ms. Kitty.

Jesse didn't pay attention in school, and I don't read good apparently. Check will be in mail tomorrow.

Poor Miss Kitty!!!

Sign-up went swimmingly and then boys can't read...I'm wondering when email will add a 2"x4" upside the head feature? :ph34r:

I'm just kidding guys! Every match is set up different...but we were able to sign-up when it said and things went through. If you have any trouble, just email Sandra. She will take care of you!

Squads get put together later, after she knows who all is coming. You can let her know any squad requests you forgot...and email them to her! :devil: She's very hands on and knows who's who...and will get everything taken care of!

Personally, I kind of like mailing the check, though I know some of you like the instant feature of credit cards...but I've had a lot of trouble with credit cards on these online sign-ups. I think it just adds another place for a hiccup in the process!

Thanks Miss Kitty for all you do, and Jesse for keeping us updated and sharing the junior pictures and such!! (Even if he doesn't read! - He's signed up already!) Great team!

:wub: Denise

Edited by Benelli Chick

Thank You Generation III Gun for the scholarship support, Mr. Jesse Tischauser, Mr. Chad Francis and Mr. Jeff Welsh thank you for starting this great organization for the next Generation of shooters.
Looking forward to the Gen III match in September.
Jack
f54eb9fb-c67a-4db0-a04f-da5bf818d10a_zps

Congratulation Jack!

• 3 weeks later...

Some exciting behind the scenes details from Chad and Jeff as they about the range for wats to keep the match fresh....

"Chad and I met at circle Z (our home for the next 5 years) on Sunday for 3 hours.

This is what we are thinking:

Put a stage 2 jungle run starting about where the port a pot was for stage 1 last year. That keeps stage 1 and 2 right together. There is a nice level shelf that runs in about a hundred yards. Thinking pistol shotgun.

In the field where the tower is will be stages 3 & 4. We will reroute cars into a new entrance to the field which will be the parking lot. Stage 3 will be run to the left of that parking lot up a small draw, stage 4 will be further up the hill to the left of that road to give you full access to both the short and long range fields of fire to the North east. This stage 4 will be a big rifle stage.

Stages 5 and 6 will remain in the big field

Stage 7 and 8 to remain down in that valley, but we will eliminate the side by side 2 stages combining 8&9 into 8 and having 7 in the same place to the left of the road at the bottom of that hill.

So, new stage 2, 3, 4 and we will revamp 6 and 8 significantly. 1, 5 and 7 will remain largely the same areas, but we are dreaming up some ideas to keep them fresh."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:wub: If you registered for the match and previously received a WAIT LIST notification, please check your email. I sent out a few emails to those waitlisted as a couple of slots have opened up! If you'd like to check on the status of your payment, please use your confirmation number and password you received when you registered to check your status! (www.matchdirector.com)

Look forward to seeing you on the range!

Miss Kitty

I haven't squadded anyone yet and probably won't until the week of the match. If I did it now, I'd live on the computer after my "normal" work day! :)

If you have already made a squad request, I will do my very best to honor it, IF you didn't make one and there is someone you'd like to shoot with, please let me know via EMAIL only and NOT on ENOS! Thank you

• 1 month later...