Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Benelli Generation III Gun Championship Presented By MGM Targets

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Note to competitors. You will need a rifle sling for one stage and 10 rounds of buckshot (minimum) for the same stage! This one is shaping up to be a goodun! We will have stage descriptions out two weeks before the match. I apologize for this but I shoot as well and have been hard at it for a few weeks. After Pro AM I am I will be at the range every day until the match so suck it up!!! :devil: Hope everyone is looking forward to it!

Note to competitors. You will need a rifle sling for one stage and 10 rounds of buckshot (minimum) for the same stage! This one is shaping up to be a goodun! We will have stage descriptions out two weeks before the match. I apologize for this but I shoot as well and have been hard at it for a few weeks. After Pro AM I am I will be at the range every day until the match so suck it up!!! :devil: Hope everyone is looking forward to it!

Blah blah blah....will we be yelling at college kids at the match hotel or not?

I, for one, will NOT be using the hot tub there after knowing what had to be cleaned out of it last year!

Ladies and Gentlemen:

If you have received an email from me stating you have been removed off the Wait List as you have been offered a spot in the Match and you have responded in kind that you'd like to participate, please note the following:

If you have not yet mailed your entry fee to me, please bring it with you to registration. Other obligations may prevent me from checking my mail regularly. Again, if you have not yet mailed your entry fee to me, please bring it with you to registration, If you cannot participate, please E-MAIL me. I request that you Do Not PM me on this site or FB as I like to keep all the correspondence in one place and don't want to miss your message :wub:

See you on the range!

Sandra

2015 Generation III Stats

I, for one, will NOT be using the hot tub there after knowing what had to be cleaned out of it last year!

Does this involve Tischauser?

Edited by striped1

When will all stages be posted and round count known? I know, I know you all have not had time to unpack from pro am yet and I already asking about this! Sorry it takes me a long time to prepare!

Mike

When will all stages be posted and round count known? I know, I know you all have not had time to unpack from pro am yet and I already asking about this! Sorry it takes me a long time to prepare!

Mike

I always plan on 30 rounds per gun per stage and ustalky have plenty of ammo left over. That's 240 per gun plus 20 slugs snd 20 buck.

Stages will be "shot in" on Labor Day weekend. So they should be ready around then.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Just wanted to let everyone know we are revisiting all of the great input we received following last years match. We want to make sure we make this match is the best match it can be so that you all come back every year to help us raise money for the future generations of 3-gunners. We want this match to be your best shooting experience it can be.