Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Benelli Generation III Gun Championship Presented By MGM Targets

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules update to follow. Only minor changes for the most part. The Heavy shooters have spoken and they want to shoot one anywhere with .308 & .45 to neutralize paper. We realize this isn't a small change. So if you had signed up for Heavy and now want to change divisions or withdraw from the match completely we understand. Sandra will gladly issue a full refund or change your division.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Jesse,

On the stages, like stage 4, are the numbers above the flashers the yardage?

Mike

Yes they are. Chad and Jeff lasered targets so yall would know what to expect.

Information helps the competitors prepare and prepared competitors usually shoot better and have more fun.

This shit is why this match is one of the premier matches in the county in year two....

20150902_194244_zps72ojbyhd.jpg

We have a local dock company, Atlas Docks owned by Matt Hasselbring that helps us put on the lake what Chad and I think up in our heads. Matt donates all materials, labor and planning even though it is a very busy time for dock builders at Lake of the Ozarks. Our addition for this year is some new slug targets. The lake targets are always our biggest concern, we never worry about the MGM's. Chad has Atlas overengineer them because (he is a pessimist, and) it would really not be good to have to make a repair during the match. I hope you get to come enjoy Matt's hard work. See you in a few days.

Great news boys and girls!!! Century Arms has joined us as a sponsor. Look for some of their awesome TP9SA pistols on the prize table.

Please drop them an email, PM or post on their Facebook wall and thank them for the support.

3B0B85DB-03EB-4CC0-8C18-B4D971BBE540_zps

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

20150902_194244_zps72ojbyhd.jpg

We have a local dock company, Atlas Docks owned by Matt Hasselbring that helps us put on the lake what Chad and I think up in our heads. Matt donates all materials, labor and planning even though it is a very busy time for dock builders at Lake of the Ozarks. Our addition for this year is some new slug targets. The lake targets are always our biggest concern, we never worry about the MGM's. Chad has Atlas overengineer them because (he is a pessimist, and) it would really not be good to have to make a repair during the match. I hope you get to come enjoy Matt's hard work. See you in a few days.

I'll do my best to break one on Sunday :devil:

For testing purposes of course :roflol: