Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CHECK OUT THE NEW STI WEBSITE

Dustint21

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks the same on my phone....

Some cell phones will not have the updated site. I was told this should be fixed in a couple hours.

Very nice new website.

I like the pictures of the guns with the white background.

Easy to navigate also.

I did not see gun weights. I was looking at the Tactical Lite 2011. Was curious on the weight.

Thanks,

Randy

We will have weights on there in the future.

Looks good to me. It is very easy to navigate around.

When are you guys going to sell spare parts through the website?

Thanks! We have no plans to do this. This is what Brazos, Dawson, Brownell, Midway and all of the other parts dealers listed on the site are for.

Thanks! We have no plans to do this. This is what Brazos, Dawson, Brownell, Midway and all of the other parts dealers listed on the site are for.

I guess this is why I never got a response to my email asking about a screw for STI mag release button I lost.

I guess this is why I never got a response to my email asking about a screw for STI mag release button I lost.

Who did you email? You can PM me if you'd like. We do not sell directly to the public, but you should have at least received a response...

Has the Ranger series been dropped?

There is a mistake on the mag caps. Last line.

My preference is the old site.

The Ranger was dropped this year. I have a feeling you may see it again in the future. Thanks for catching the mistake.

Great job what a difference thumps up to STI.

Even worked with my old first gen I pad.

Keep up the good work

Thank you!

The site looks great. Currently saving my pennies for the DVC open gun. On the mobile site it does not mention that you are an esop did that change?

Thank you! We are still employee owned. No plans in changing this anytime soon.

No bull barrel for the Trojan anymore?

I like the website, great improvement.

The Trojan has always been offered as a bushing barrel except for special runs in the past. Thank you!

I must applaud Dustin for keeping us abreast of the happenings at STI. These days it's all about information and communication. I bet him answering questions has sold a lot of guns

Thank you! I'm not here to just sell guns. My main goal is customer service. The forums are not actually my job. I was a member here before I worked at STI. I was lucky enough to get a job doing something I love. I'm a gun guy like most here, it is a blessing to be able to afford this hobby I love. The reason I come here is because I want to help the guy like me looking for answers to the questions we have. Most of the people I work with are just like me. We really do care about the end user of our firearms. If you have questions or comments please feel free to contact me. I will do everything in my power to help.

Thanks to all!

Dustin