Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Custom 6" 2011 Build...And now for something completely differen

idHawk

I just finished up this 6" build, which was a collaboration of sorts between myself and a couple different custom builders in our area. I built it for use in 3Gun, where it will take a lot of abuse. As such, I decided to give it a unique finish to match the abuse it will take. I am interested to hear what you guys think. I am certain to get opinions on all sides of the isle here, but I really like the way it turned out.

post-13578-0-33755200-1424745728_thumb.j

post-13578-0-79929600-1424746415_thumb.j

post-13578-0-99279800-1424746422_thumb.j

Edited by idHawk

Nice looking build. Definitely a personal touch. If it's going to be used and abused why not start it out looking that way right. No need to fret over a scratch it might get lol.

Good job for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a 9mm, designed to run super soft loads. The finish is a two layer cerakote. Silver with Black over top. Sanded in parts to expose the silver and the hit again with a little black here and there.

If you stayed with with one gun long enough and did some dry fire it would look that way eventually. :cheers: On a serious note that came out looking very nice. I really like the slide serrations.

If you stayed with with one gun long enough and did some dry fire it would look that way eventually. :cheers: On a serious note that came out looking very nice. I really like the slide serrations.

Oh snap! You know me too well DSA. By the way, not sure if you know, but Aaron Goodfellow did the slide and frame cuts.