Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which Pro Shooters have changed sponsors for 2015?

redwoods

Ok, to clarify, one of the following has to apply and their picture has to be in Front Sight magazine multiple times.

-They get paid a salary by the company

-They are a top shooter and work for a gun company

-They are in the top 5 consistently at major matches

-They have won major matches multiple times

-The company sends them to matches

-Novices think they are a full time pro shooter

ie. Max, Julie, Travis, Jesse, Jerry, Ben, etc.

BJ Norris is shooting for Wilson Combat...

I got an email from them recently talking about BJ joining them, makes me wonder if they're gonna dabble in 3 gun this year. Which would be great of course, more big name companies that are known for quality products supporting the sport can't be a bad thing.

Seriously, who bothers to check? Every shooter with a jersey these days looks/pretends/maybe is/maybe isn't a sponsored shooter who changes allegiance every time the wind changes direction! Then there's the issue of shooters sponsored by xxx shooting guns built by yyy with parts from zzz, but marked xxx.

I got an email from them recently talking about BJ joining them, makes me wonder if they're gonna dabble in 3 gun this year. Which would be great of course, more big name companies that are known for quality products supporting the sport can't be a bad thing.

Could they be finally joining the limited/open club now that the STI patent has expired?

Could they be finally joining the limited/open club now that the STI patent has expired?
I think he's shooing that Wilson/Beretta thing in production from what I've read.