Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Armalite 3 Man 3 Gun Championship (formerly Colt Match)

Someone should come up with a competition gear rental service for hi-cap mags, uppers, and other prohibited gear (in states where they are legal). A big box of Magpul mags would pay for itself in one rental. Someone run with this...

Or you could vote

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone should come up with a competition gear rental service for hi-cap mags, uppers, and other prohibited gear (in states where they are legal). A big box of Magpul mags would pay for itself in one rental. Someone run with this...

Or you could vote

OK... Then one vote for Yes?

First I would thank all My ROs for all the hard work they put in this past would also like to thank Armalite and all the other sponsors for contributing to the prize table. I am posting the preliminary results. Please do not email me or text me or call me if you think they are wrong. Just come to the awards at 830 sunday morning and we will look at your scoresheets and fix anything that needs it. It has been a long week and I am going to bed. Thanks again, we are already thinking about next year. Bigger and Better!

Final result in word.doc

Another fantastic match at Topton! I'm always impressed with the variety of shooting challenges presented using the team format and short bays. Very good job and looking forward to next year. Thank you to the sponsors, but really the match staff for making this possible.

Thanks Dean and all of the sponsors! This is the best time I've had shooting in a very long time. Great stages and great squads. There were some humbling moments that exposed weaknesses in my technique. So, there are some exciting training points for the rest of my year. I hope to see you all next year!

Many thanks to the hard work of Dean DeTurk, Janna Reeves, the hardworking RO's and all involved in making the Armalite 3 Man 3 Gun Championship one of the must shoots for the season. I had an absolute blast shooting with a great squad and teammates Laura Torres-Reyes and Virginia Daku. It takes an incredible amount of work for majors to go off without the proverbial hitch and Dean's crew made it happen.

Thanks to Armalite for sponsoring the match and all the sponsors who donated for a great prize table. Armalite, Noveske, Freedom Munitions, Fiocci, O.S. Mossberg, One Team - One Fight - and a whole lot of others that my tired but happy brain can't remember at the moment.

3 gun - an amazing sport with amazing folks and even more fun. See ya'll next year!

Many thanks to the hard work of Dean DeTurk, Janna Reeves, the hardworking RO's and all involved in making the Armalite 3 Man 3 Gun Championship one of the must shoots for the season. I had an absolute blast shooting with a great squad and teammates Laura Torres-Reyes and Virginia Daku. It takes an incredible amount of work for majors to go off without the proverbial hitch and Dean's crew made it happen.

Thanks to Armalite for sponsoring the match and all the sponsors who donated for a great prize table. Armalite, Noveske, Freedom Munitions, Fiocci, O.S. Mossberg, One Team - One Fight - and a whole lot of others that my tired but happy brain can't remember at the moment.

3 gun - an amazing sport with amazing folks and even more fun. See ya'll next year!

Thank you to Dean and all the staff that continues putting on this match. The format is a definite challenge, what you think should work....sometimes not so much. :roflol:The caliber of competitors just gets higher each year.

Congratulations to the overall winners and the winning ladies team. The amount of effort and training for the top teams is amazing.

I'm sure next year's match will be a step above, as it has every year since the inception.