Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Armalite 3 Man 3 Gun Championship (formerly Colt Match)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem Dean...our team members only live about 1500 miles from each other. Maybe we can video teleconference a practice session.

Thank you for stating this Brian. I know that if my team uses the other guys rifle, the scope is so out of focus to be useless.

Another new supporter of the Armalite 3 Man 3 Gun Championships just came on board:

HexMag is going to be providing plenty of mags for everyone on the prize table.

Check them out here:

www.HexMag.com

• 2 weeks later...

Just put in order for Tshirts. Short sleeve Ts are 20 bucks.

I will have a limited number on hand. If you are interested send me your name and size with a check for the order to same address as app. They are an army/ranger green.

Good news, the crew at OpticsPlanet.com will be involved with this event, hopefully that means some nice things for the prize table also :surprise::surprise:

Edited by cold

• 2 weeks later...

Here is some info on stages.

Stage one

Rolling thunder. All shooters using shotgun rifle and pistol.

Stage two

Relay. One shooter shooting one gun.

Stage three

All shooters shoot all three guns in relay/rolling thunder mix

Stage four

Relay all shooters shooting one or two guns each. Team choice

Stage five

All shotgun jungle run

Stage six

Relay stage all three guns used team choice.

Stage seven

Rifle shotgun relay/rolling thunder combo

Stage eight

All rifle relay.

200 yards max on one stage all others 100 or less. Each shooter should bring about 175 rounds of rifle pistol and shot plus 10 slugs. It is hard to give exact round counts since team members may shoot different guns on some stages.

Looking for 3rd Man

Our third man dropped out and we are looking for a third man. My buddy and I are experienced IDPA/USPSA shooters and we have about 10 local club 3 gun matches under our belts. We are certainly not hot shots but we are also not beginners. We are all about having fun and being safe. We are from New England and I have a third room reserved at a local motel for Fri and Sat if you are traveling. We are driving down on Fri. If you are interested PM me or email me at flilley71@comcast.net.

thanks

Frank

• 3 weeks later...

You know, for a 200 yard and closer 3-Gun match... that new Armalite 13 inch race rifle seems pretty well equipped...

Just thought I'd give a shout out to the title sponsor of the event! Looking forward to it!